Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
MAN
Turkey

ZE+ZP combine

Post by MAN » 6 years ago

Will you combine them in ze + zp mode

your zombie escape files
Raheem :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpIMdDg8jQ8&t=438s watch the video world war z zombi escape

I've zp5.0 your zombie escape files with you but I can not
as in the picture
as in the picture

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

What you try to do? Why ZE + ZP?

I think ZP is MOD that based on humans kill zombies and zombies infect humans so you may find modes like Nemesis in it and etc.
ZE is aiming to RUN so no relations.

You may tell us what specially our MOD missing so we can think to add missing things if it's suitable for ZE MOD.

But generally ZP ≠ ZE May in past people don't find good ZE Mod so they run ZP as ZE but in fact if you compared the ZE Mod rules with ZP you will realize there is big difference between them. Now ZE Mod exist so not logical to say i need to run ZP as ZE.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

MAN
Turkey

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago What you try to do? Why ZE + ZP?

I think ZP is MOD that based on humans kill zombies and zombies infect humans so you may find modes like Nemesis in it and etc.

You may tell us what specially our MOD missing so we can think to add missing things if it's suitable for ZE MOD.

But generally ZP ≠ ZE May in past people don't find good ZE Mod so they run ZP as ZE but in fact if you compared the ZE Mod rules with ZP you will realize there is big difference between them. Now ZE Mod exist so not logical to say i need to run ZP as ZE.
Raheem please if i can do this serverim bam will be another nice bi server

video watching ze + zp was to combine perfect
deneyi biliyor musun :D :) :) :) :) :)

MAN
Turkey

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago What you try to do? Why ZE + ZP?

ze mod zombie class nemesis mod just enough for me ?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Explain in ENGLISH...

MAN
Turkey

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago Explain in ENGLISH...
sorry :) ze mod zombie class nemesis mod is enough for me?

NOTE=I apologize for doing this with google translate

Raheem serverim I like to introduce to you I am very good in turkey good-hearted Raheem
:)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Hehe, You good in your language and me also good in my language but i don't know your language and you also don't know mine so we use something i and you understand that's why i tells you to speak in English.

Classes we already have classes like: Zombie, Human, Escape Leader. And mode like nemesis can you tell how this can be in ZE? Give full idea and we see if it can be done for ZE or not.

MAN
Turkey

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago Hehe, You good in your language and me also good in my language but i don't know your language and you also don't know mine so we use something i and you understand that's why i tells you to speak in English.

Classes we already have classes like: Zombie, Human, Escape Leader. And mode like nemesis can you tell how this can be in ZE? Give full idea and we see if it can be done for ZE or not.
Zombie class
extra menu
nemesis mod
Admin menu: respawn, zombie / humans
bug rid

I want them in zombie escape mode?

I'm sorry I do not know english raheem :)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

1. Zombie Classes - I see it's useless in Zombie Escape but i'll discuss it with [mention]Jack GamePlay[/mention].
2. Extra Menu - Already exist and exist many Extra-Items: http://escapers-zone.net/viewforum.php?f=14
3. Nemesis Mod - Not suitable for Zombie Escape i see.
4. Admin Menu respawn and turn human into zombie and respawn vice versa - Not suitable also for Zombie Escape as mod have rules and this can break it's rules.
5. Bug rid - Our Mod have no bugs and it's highly coded and work with ReAPI, ReHLDS functions which mean it's faster than any other Mod.

That's all and your ideas still welcomed.

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 6 years ago

Zombie classes are fine.
Nemesis mod was invented for ZP & its idea is that players need to kill that nemesis not more. I've already shared Heroin class as a replacement.
The next update well will add more stuff.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469