Resolved Problem with ZE [Segmentation fault]

Installation Problems Support
Graphyt
Romania
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Problem with ZE [Segmentation fault]

Post by Graphyt » 2 Months Ago

Alright, so as the title say when I'm following all the steps to upgrade the server that should help ZE work, everytime someone connects on the server it gives me "Segmentation Fault" in the console... I'll let you a youtube link to see what I'm talking about.
https://youtu.be/4gUDl0jctV4

Jack GamePlay
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt

Post by Jack GamePlay » 2 Months Ago

You don't need to replace all files in Rehlds rar.
Only the engine file.
This might be the problem.

Graphyt
Romania

I'll try to do that, I'll come back and tell let you know if works or not. Thanks for your answer

Graphyt
Romania

Right now, when I'm running only the requested files (Without the ZE addon) the server is working and I can connect to it, after I add the ZE addons, some of them are working properly but when I connect same thing "Segmentation Fault", also, when the server starts, I get these errors..

I'll let you a link here with some pictures too see what I'm talking about. [ https://imgur.com/a/ExTnreV ]

Jack GamePlay
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt

Try to enable AMXX modules from modules.ini
Also ReGameDll is not added or it is not the latest version or its .cfg is not added/found.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

Contact your host provider and ask them to install ReHLDS, ReGameDLL. I advice you to buy VPS or dedicated server and host your server on it better than buying game server.

Jack handled the issue before me, i just confirm what he said :smiley:
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

Graphyt
Romania

This time I managed to... Kinda make it work? Worked adding the AMXMODX, worked adding the metamod.. But I also have this problem right now..

Code: Select all

08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [ReAPI] ReGameDll: isn't available
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "ze_core.amxx") (native "set_member_game") - debug not enabled!
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
EDIT: ReGameDll is added correctly.. I mean I added it into cstrike/dlls/cs.so and that's about it, also the provider said that they accept ReHLDS and pretty much every single hosting company accepts it..

Jack GamePlay
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt

Graphyt wrote:
2 Months Ago
This time I managed to... Kinda make it work? Worked adding the AMXMODX, worked adding the metamod.. But I also have this problem right now..

Code: Select all

08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [ReAPI] ReGameDll: isn't available
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "ze_core.amxx") (native "set_member_game") - debug not enabled!
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
EDIT: ReGameDll is added correctly.. I mean I added it into cstrike/dlls/cs.so and that's about it, also the provider said that they accept ReHLDS and pretty much every single hosting company accepts it..
Make sure .cfg is added, also readd the latest version.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

game.cfg can not make this, the ReGameDLL not installed. Try make sure ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI is latest versions.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

Graphyt
Romania

Raheem wrote:
2 Months Ago
game.cfg can not make this, the ReGameDLL not installed. Try make sure ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI is latest versions.
Everything is latest... Everything works perfectly [ https://imgur.com/a/iWujajY ]

But this happens... [ https://imgur.com/a/J5Z6Hmh]

Do I have to do something after I add the ReHLDS? Just add it and that's it? Do I have to add the cs.so from the ReGameDLL somewhere?