Solved Problem with ZE [Segmentation fault]

Installation Problems Support
Graphyt
Romania

Problem with ZE [Segmentation fault]

Post by Graphyt » 5 years ago

Alright, so as the title say when I'm following all the steps to upgrade the server that should help ZE work, everytime someone connects on the server it gives me "Segmentation Fault" in the console... I'll let you a youtube link to see what I'm talking about.
https://youtu.be/4gUDl0jctV4

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 5 years ago

You don't need to replace all files in Rehlds rar.
Only the engine file.
This might be the problem.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469

Graphyt
Romania

I'll try to do that, I'll come back and tell let you know if works or not. Thanks for your answer

Graphyt
Romania

Right now, when I'm running only the requested files (Without the ZE addon) the server is working and I can connect to it, after I add the ZE addons, some of them are working properly but when I connect same thing "Segmentation Fault", also, when the server starts, I get these errors..

I'll let you a link here with some pictures too see what I'm talking about. [ https://imgur.com/a/ExTnreV ]

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Try to enable AMXX modules from modules.ini
Also ReGameDll is not added or it is not the latest version or its .cfg is not added/found.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 5 years ago

Contact your host provider and ask them to install ReHLDS, ReGameDLL. I advice you to buy VPS or dedicated server and host your server on it better than buying game server.

Jack handled the issue before me, i just confirm what he said :smiley:
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

Graphyt
Romania

This time I managed to... Kinda make it work? Worked adding the AMXMODX, worked adding the metamod.. But I also have this problem right now..

Code: Select all

08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [ReAPI] ReGameDll: isn't available
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "ze_core.amxx") (native "set_member_game") - debug not enabled!
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
EDIT: ReGameDll is added correctly.. I mean I added it into cstrike/dlls/cs.so and that's about it, also the provider said that they accept ReHLDS and pretty much every single hosting company accepts it..

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Graphyt wrote: 5 years ago This time I managed to... Kinda make it work? Worked adding the AMXMODX, worked adding the metamod.. But I also have this problem right now..

Code: Select all

08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [ReAPI] ReGameDll: isn't available
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] Run time error 10 (plugin "ze_core.amxx") (native "set_member_game") - debug not enabled!
08/18/2018 - 18:10:36: [AMXX] To enable debug mode, add "debug" after the plugin name in plugins.ini (without quotes).
EDIT: ReGameDll is added correctly.. I mean I added it into cstrike/dlls/cs.so and that's about it, also the provider said that they accept ReHLDS and pretty much every single hosting company accepts it..
Make sure .cfg is added, also readd the latest version.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

game.cfg can not make this, the ReGameDLL not installed. Try make sure ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI is latest versions.

Graphyt
Romania

Raheem wrote: 5 years ago game.cfg can not make this, the ReGameDLL not installed. Try make sure ReHLDS, ReGameDLL, ReAPI is latest versions.
Everything is latest... Everything works perfectly [ https://imgur.com/a/iWujajY ]

But this happens... [ https://imgur.com/a/J5Z6Hmh]

Do I have to do something after I add the ReHLDS? Just add it and that's it? Do I have to add the cs.so from the ReGameDLL somewhere?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

When you start the server you should see the ReHLDS version and ReGameDLL:
  • Info on windows
    Info on windows
The problem is that ReHLDS or ReGameDLL or both not working properly, try contact your hosting provider about this.

Graphyt
Romania

Ok.. Now what? [ https://imgur.com/a/qWrk7VO ] And also, when I'm installing it when I connect it says Segmentation Failed even tho' I have ReHLDS and everything is LATEST, ReAPI works too, latest.

EDIT: Fixed the addon, now works but obviously... It has another problem... After the first round, the timer starts with - ... And I don't know why..