My server is not in Internet List

Installation Problems Support
User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 135
Joined: 7 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 17
Contact:

Re: My server is not in Internet List

#11

Post by lizoumapper » 3 Weeks Ago

to fixed problem to putty or SSH
the important open you remote vps in port 22 [SSH]
and write in

Code: Select all

sudo su 
iptables -S
I Love Learn Languages Programmations

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#12

Post by Muhammet20 » 3 Weeks Ago

lizoumapper wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
to fixed problem to putty or SSH
the important open you remote vps in port 22 [SSH]
and write in

Code: Select all

sudo su 
iptables -S
but i using windows vps not linux
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 135
Joined: 7 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 17
Contact:

#13

Post by lizoumapper » 3 Weeks Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
lizoumapper wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
to fixed problem to putty or SSH
the important open you remote vps in port 22 [SSH]
and write in

Code: Select all

sudo su 
iptables -S
but i using windows vps not linux
are RDP or VPS
I Love Learn Languages Programmations

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#14

Post by Muhammet20 » 3 Weeks Ago

lizoumapper wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
lizoumapper wrote:
3 Weeks Ago
to fixed problem to putty or SSH
the important open you remote vps in port 22 [SSH]
and write in

Code: Select all

sudo su 
iptables -S
but i using windows vps not linux
are RDP or VPS
i using windows vps
OS: windows 2012 R2 and 64 bits
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 135
Joined: 7 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 17
Contact:

#15

Post by lizoumapper » 3 Weeks Ago

that you was use RDP
https://www.solvps.com/blog/how-to-open ... ed-server/
that you was use VPS
wait to search for sulation problem ok
I Love Learn Languages Programmations

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#16

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

@Raheem, i want ask you, is this related to boost servers?
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1961
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#17

Post by Raheem » 2 Weeks Ago

What you mean by boost servers?
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#18

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

i mean this:
www.gametracker.rs/sms_boost
if i boost my server it will seen in search list?

[ Post made via Android ]
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1961
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#19

Post by Raheem » 2 Weeks Ago

In legit steam game it won't appear with this boost (STEAM Game). But it will appear in their illegal cracked game (WarZone).
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#20

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

Raheem wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
In legit steam game it won't appear with this boost (STEAM Game). But it will appear in their illegal cracked game (WarZone).
okay thanks, Trash this topic or mark with resolved.
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 1 guest