Converted [ZE] Extra Item: Battle Weapon Glock-18

Zombies/Humans Extra-Items
Post Reply
User avatar
sPe3doN
Senior Member
Senior Member
Algeria
Posts: 187
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 19
Contact:

[ZE] Extra Item: Battle Weapon Glock-18

#1

Post by sPe3doN » 2 Weeks Ago

Description:
A new extra-item for Humans, Battle Weapon Glock-18

Installation & Instructions:
Simply install it like any plugin and Don't forget to copy Models In zombie_escape Folder

Screenshots:
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Downloads:
[Weapon] Battle Weapon Glock-18.rar
(685.26 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
[Weapon] Battle Weapon Glock-18.rar
(685.26 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
These users thanked the author sPe3doN for the post:
Muhammet20 (2 Weeks Ago)

User avatar
Muhammet20
Senior Member
Senior Member
Syria
Posts: 272
Joined: 10 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#2

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

what this can do ?
i mean no features ?
I just believe in two things , First one is who i see him in the mirror , and second one is who i don't see him in the sky.

User avatar
sPe3doN
Senior Member
Senior Member
Algeria
Posts: 187
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#3

Post by sPe3doN » 2 Weeks Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
what this can do ?
i mean no features ?
it's shot so fast with right mouse and you can set this weapon recoil as you want
watch this video to understund https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBILZ2bf94

User avatar
Muhammet20
Senior Member
Senior Member
Syria
Posts: 272
Joined: 10 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#4

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

sPe3doN wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
what this can do ?
i mean no features ?
it's shot so fast with right mouse and you can set this weapon recoil as you want
watch this video to understund https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBILZ2bf94
it's good but i love the extra items with nice skins and models
I just believe in two things , First one is who i see him in the mirror , and second one is who i don't see him in the sky.

User avatar
sPe3doN
Senior Member
Senior Member
Algeria
Posts: 187
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#5

Post by sPe3doN » 2 Weeks Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
sPe3doN wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
what this can do ?
i mean no features ?
it's shot so fast with right mouse and you can set this weapon recoil as you want
watch this video to understund https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBILZ2bf94
it's good but i love the extra items with nice skins and models
You can change it

[ Post made via Android ]

User avatar
Muhammet20
Senior Member
Senior Member
Syria
Posts: 272
Joined: 10 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#6

Post by Muhammet20 » 2 Weeks Ago

sPe3doN wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
2 Weeks Ago
sPe3doN wrote:
2 Weeks Ago

it's shot so fast with right mouse and you can set this weapon recoil as you want
watch this video to understund https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwBILZ2bf94
it's good but i love the extra items with nice skins and models
You can change it
ik
I just believe in two things , First one is who i see him in the mirror , and second one is who i don't see him in the sky.

User avatar
lizoumapper
Member
Member
Morocco
Posts: 60
Joined: 6 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Age: 17
Contact:

#7

Post by lizoumapper » 6 Days Ago

nice bro
good job
LiZou|LZ -> Mapper 8-)
- Community: www.expertgaming.ml
- IP : 51.77.150.168:27020 | Zombie Escape Mod

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest