Approved Spawn Auto Unstuck

Gameplay Addons
User avatar
sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: INDIA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 20
Contact:

Re: Spawn Auto Unstuck

#11

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 1 Year Ago

Works good! but about bad spawn if more than 4-5 people dies by bad spawn only few respawn others remains dead :( and not my server is having 25 players traffic and bad spawns are irritating :(
These users thanked the author sam_bhosale4 for the post:
johnnysins2000 (1 Year Ago)
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000
Image

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Pakistan
Posts: 672
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Lahore
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#12

Post by johnnysins2000 » 1 Year Ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Works good! but about bad spawn if more than 4-5 people dies by bad spawn only few respawn others remains dead :( and not my server is having 25 players traffic and bad spawns are irritating :(
Use Re Semi Clip

U won't then face this problem
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

User avatar
sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: INDIA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#13

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 1 Year Ago

johnnysins2000 wrote:
1 Year Ago
sam_bhosale4 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Works good! but about bad spawn if more than 4-5 people dies by bad spawn only few respawn others remains dead :( and not my server is having 25 players traffic and bad spawns are irritating :(
Use Re Semi Clip

U won't then face this problem
resemiclip fixes bad spawn? :O
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1755
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#14

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

Hmm, To be more specific can you tell me the map that you faced this problem with? This plugin should respawn all not just some and some not.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: INDIA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#15

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
Hmm, To be more specific can you tell me the map that you faced this problem with? This plugin should respawn all not just some and some not.
almost all maps which we have!
heres the current map list!

ze_area51_v1
ze_atix_panic_v1
ze_black_hawk_v1
ze_blackmesa
ze_blackmesa_v6
ze_campescape_lg
ze_castle_v1_fix
ze_cave
ze_egypt
ze_egyptopark_pg
ze_firstideaof_escapebeta3
ze_ice4cap_lg
ze_jungla_lg
ze_jurassickpark_v2
ze_jurassickpark2_lg
ze_jurassickpark3_lg
ze_jurassicpark4
zm_assault_escape2
ze_progaming_ba
ze_paola_city
ze_military_v1_exp
zm_isla_escape_lg
ze_thelost_lg
ze_nuke_b3
ze_jurassicpark_a1
ze_amazonas_beta
ze_5tazona_lg
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1755
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#16

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

It works for me SEE:
  • Image
  • Image
I'll try enter your server to see but when there is enough players.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Pakistan
Posts: 672
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Lahore
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#17

Post by johnnysins2000 » 1 Year Ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote:
1 Year Ago
johnnysins2000 wrote:
1 Year Ago
sam_bhosale4 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Works good! but about bad spawn if more than 4-5 people dies by bad spawn only few respawn others remains dead :( and not my server is having 25 players traffic and bad spawns are irritating :(
Use Re Semi Clip

U won't then face this problem
resemiclip fixes bad spawn? :O
Yes Re Semiclip does not allow bad spawn

Even if the players are spawning over each other

They will pass through each other at the spawn base
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

User avatar
sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: INDIA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#18

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 1 Year Ago

But the problem is I dont want semiclip on my server! :( any other fix?
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000
Image

User avatar
sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 109
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: INDIA
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#19

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
It works for me SEE:
  • Image
  • Image
I'll try enter your server to see but when there is enough players.
yeah pls check when there are more than 25 players. few remains dead :(
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1755
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 87 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#20

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

I checked your server while it's 32/32 and i see the plugin works without problems....
  • Image
If someone joined to the game later he won't be spawned this due to game rules, So you can edit this from game.cfg (Should be in cstrike folder):
  • Code: Select all

    // Player cannot respawn until next round
    // if more than N seconds has elapsed since the beginning round
    //
    // Default value: "20"
    mp_roundrespawn_time 20
Also i see you make the freeze time so small, It's recommended if you make it around 15 seconds. The Auto-Respawn should works till zombies been released.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests