Page 3 of 4

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 20 Jul 2019, 18:02
by Raheem
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 20 Jul 2019, 18:06
by Muhammet20
ik its not working but i asking if he mean like this

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 20 Jul 2019, 19:37
by imSpartan
Raheem wrote:
4 Months Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 20 Jul 2019, 19:55
by Muhammet20
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
4 Months Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 21 Jul 2019, 04:51
by imSpartan
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
4 Months Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 21 Jul 2019, 08:37
by Muhammet20
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago

noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 21 Jul 2019, 10:24
by imSpartan
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago


are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 21 Jul 2019, 11:13
by Muhammet20
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago

No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes
i think that is hard but i will try to help

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 21 Jul 2019, 13:15
by imSpartan
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago


you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes
i think that is hard but i will try to help
ok thank you

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

Posted: 22 Jul 2019, 18:34
by Raheem
imSpartan wrote:
4 Months Ago
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
Will ask jack if he got time to do php page.