Page 4 of 7

Re: Special Models

Posted: 20 Mar 2018, 22:09
by konno
@Jack GamePlay help

Re: Special Models

Posted: 24 Mar 2018, 12:13
by Mohamed Alaa
konno wrote:
1 Year Ago
@Jack GamePlay help
If you want to change admin human, edit .ini file.

Re: Special Models

Posted: 28 Apr 2018, 18:13
by Luxurious
How To Put New Weapons Skins for Vips ?

Re: Special Models

Posted: 11 May 2018, 11:34
by Mohamed Alaa
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
How To Put New Weapons Skins for Vips ?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... 48&t=43979

Re: Special Models

Posted: 12 May 2018, 13:03
by Luxurious
Jack GamePlay wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
How To Put New Weapons Skins for Vips ?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... 48&t=43979
i want Only For Vips

Re: Special Models

Posted: 16 May 2018, 10:44
by johnnysins2000
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
Jack GamePlay wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
How To Put New Weapons Skins for Vips ?
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthrea ... 48&t=43979
i want Only For Vips
For that You need to write a check

Re: Special Models

Posted: 16 May 2018, 13:29
by Luxurious
johnnysins2000 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
i want Only For Vips
For that You need to write a check
Can`t understand u

Re: Special Models

Posted: 16 May 2018, 17:34
by johnnysins2000
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
johnnysins2000 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago


i want Only For Vips

For that You need to write a check
Can`t understand u

Do u know what a check is ?

Re: Special Models

Posted: 16 May 2018, 20:32
by Luxurious
no

Re: Special Models

Posted: 18 Jun 2018, 09:07
by Luxurious
Need to Put many skin for admin`s !!