Page 1 of 2

Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 19:58
by lizoumapper
Nemesis Round


- Description
Round Nemesis is round zombie have more health and high speed and low gravity and red glow kill not infect ...

Info :
plugin wirted by jack i take plugin and optimiser and add feature nemesis + models nemesis and claw nemesis by Me

- Special Thanks
.Jack Gameplay
.Kaya Gaming
.Raheem

- Change Logs:
>>> 11/07/2019
- Version 1.0
<!> : to work longjump on nemesis, add plugin ze_longjump !
ze_nemesis_round.zip
Round Nemesis v1.0
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
ze_nemesis_round.zip
Round Nemesis v1.0
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
- Link Download :


EnJoY 8-) - Escapers-Zone

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 20:06
by Muhammet20
lizoumapper wrote:
1 Week Ago
Nemesis Round


- Description
Round Nemesis is round zombie have more health and high speed and low gravity and red glow kill not infect ...

Info :
plugin wirted by jack i take plugin and optimiser and add feature nemesis + models nemesis and claw nemesis by Me

- Special Thanks
.Jack Gameplay
.Kaya Gaming
.Raheem

- Change Logs:
>>> 11/07/2019
- Version 1.0
<!> : to work longjump on nemesis, add plugin ze_longjump !

maxresdefault.jpg

- Link Download :
ze_nemesis_round.rar

EnJoY 8-) - Escapers-Zone
and you said to me you are a bad developer ?
man you are cool developer
i will test it when turn my pc on

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 21:01
by czirimbolo
can you add these abilities to your nemesis?

https://cs-fade.ru/counter-strike/zombi ... ls-10.html

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 21:22
by lizoumapper
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Week Ago
can you add these abilities to your nemesis?

https://cs-fade.ru/counter-strike/zombi ... ls-10.html
i can add aura ...

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 11 Jul 2019, 21:23
by lizoumapper

and you said to me you are a bad developer ?
man you are cool developer
i will test it when turn my pc on
i look native in others plugins
that pawn like language C and C++

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 12:16
by Muhammet20
lizoumapper wrote:
1 Week Ago
Nemesis Round


- Description
Round Nemesis is round zombie have more health and high speed and low gravity and red glow kill not infect ...

Info :
plugin wirted by jack i take plugin and optimiser and add feature nemesis + models nemesis and claw nemesis by Me

- Special Thanks
.Jack Gameplay
.Kaya Gaming
.Raheem

- Change Logs:
>>> 11/07/2019
- Version 1.0
<!> : to work longjump on nemesis, add plugin ze_longjump !

maxresdefault.jpg

- Link Download :
ze_nemesis_round.rar

EnJoY 8-) - Escapers-Zone
bro change get_longjump to give_longjump
if you don't change it the longjump won't work

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 14:49
by lizoumapper

bro change get_longjump to give_longjump
if you don't change it the longjump won't work
Thanks for Feedback :)

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 14:58
by karan
not working xD

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 14:59
by lizoumapper
karan wrote:
1 Week Ago
not working xD
I forget add first round !!!

Re: Round Nemesis [v1.0]

Posted: 12 Jul 2019, 15:18
by Muhammet20
lizoumapper wrote:
1 Week Ago
karan wrote:
1 Week Ago
not working xD
I forget add first round !!!
i made other one in a random round :)
but not completed