Page 11 of 13

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 26 Aug 2019, 16:52
by czirimbolo
Mohamed Alaa wrote:
1 Month Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Month Ago
You mean manual max xp for each level? And where is the second version? At the moment I have problem only with this because its horrible to set manually ze_maxlevels_increment
Have you checked the main topic?
What problems do you face?
Ok so how do I know how much xp I need for 30 lvl without ze_maxlevels_increment? I want use like 35 levels. Dont tell me about this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3422 because its not working or check my 10th post there and tell me how to set this

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 27 Aug 2019, 18:04
by Mohamed Alaa
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Month Ago
Ok so how do I know how much xp I need for 30 lvl without ze_maxlevels_increment? I want use like 35 levels. Dont tell me about this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3422 because its not working or check my 10th post there and tell me how to set this
Edit this array:
  1. new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] =
  2. {
  3.     "10",
  4.     "20",
  5.     "30",
  6.     "40",
  7.     "50"
  8. }

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 27 Aug 2019, 20:25
by czirimbolo
Mohamed Alaa wrote:
1 Month Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Month Ago
Ok so how do I know how much xp I need for 30 lvl without ze_maxlevels_increment? I want use like 35 levels. Dont tell me about this viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3422 because its not working or check my 10th post there and tell me how to set this
Edit this array:
  1. new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] =
  2. {
  3.     "10",
  4.     "20",
  5.     "30",
  6.     "40",
  7.     "50"
  8. }
Ok I use double exp in my old level_system code. Can you add this to your new code?

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 28 Aug 2019, 14:02
by czirimbolo
And your default code for level system with MAX xp is not compiling. Have you ever tested it?

//// ze_level_system.sma
//
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(25) : error 018: initialization data exceeds declared size
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(512) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "szQuery"
//
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file compiled\ze_level_system.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,91 sec

EDIt:

I changed new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] to new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_XP] and compiled.

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 28 Aug 2019, 14:27
by czirimbolo
Ok to sum up:
1. Setting MAX XP for each level not working or I dont know how to set this.

example:
I set this: 600xp - 1 lvl
1000xp - 2 lvl
1500xp - 3 lvl

but on server it looks like: 1 level - 54 exp required ( I am starting from 0 level set by cvar and ze_start_xp 0)
2 level - 48 exp... funny
3 level - 48 exp...
next levels - 0 exp = every shot in zombie gives me next level till MAX LEVEL

2. XP counting is not working and its REALLY BAD

I am talking about this:

Code: Select all

ze_required_dmg 100.0 Damage Required so Player get XP?
ze_dmg_award 3 How much XP Human get for make the Required damage?
I make 100 damage by 1 shot - it gives me 5 xp (dont know why 5, not 3) but when I make damage 5000 damage per 1 shot it gives me also ONLY 5 xp. It must be fixed. This problem appears in your two versions of level system. Raheem fixed this problem for me in older version so he can help here.

These are 2 serious problems which make this level system useless

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 31 Aug 2019, 07:17
by czirimbolo
Are you going to fix this?

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 03 Sep 2019, 16:52
by Mohamed Alaa
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Month Ago
And your default code for level system with MAX xp is not compiling. Have you ever tested it?

//// ze_level_system.sma
//
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(25) : error 018: initialization data exceeds declared size
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(512) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "szQuery"
//
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file compiled\ze_level_system.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,91 sec

EDIt:

I changed new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] to new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_XP] and compiled.

Do you even know that your edit is wrong?
Cause when i use MAX_level and then later i pass to it the level number which will be like index to that array so it can return max XP for player's current level.

Anyway, replace your array with this:
  1. new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] =
  2. {
  3.     10,
  4.     20,
  5.     30,
  6.     40,
  7.     50
  8. }
Tell me whether your first problem (you said below ) is fixed or no.

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 03 Sep 2019, 19:21
by czirimbolo
Mohamed Alaa wrote:
1 Month Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Month Ago
And your default code for level system with MAX xp is not compiling. Have you ever tested it?

//// ze_level_system.sma
//
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(25) : error 018: initialization data exceeds declared size
// C:\Users\macie\Documents\Compiler v1.8.3\scripting\ze_level_system.sma(512) : warning 204: symbol is assigned a value that is never used: "szQuery"
//
// 1 Error.
// Could not locate output file compiled\ze_level_system.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,91 sec

EDIt:

I changed new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] to new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_XP] and compiled.

Do you even know that your edit is wrong?
Cause when i use MAX_level and then later i pass to it the level number which will be like index to that array so it can return max XP for player's current level.

Anyway, replace your array with this:
  1. new const g_iMaxLevelsXP[MAX_LEVEL] =
  2. {
  3.     10,
  4.     20,
  5.     30,
  6.     40,
  7.     50
  8. }
Tell me whether your first problem (you said below ) is fixed or no.
It seems that its working well. Then you can fix problem nr 2 and add double exp time?

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 03 Sep 2019, 19:41
by czirimbolo
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:01: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "ze_level_system.amxx", version "1.9")
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:01: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:01: [AMXX] [0] ze_level_system.sma::Check_User_Level (line 335)
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:01: [AMXX] [1] ze_level_system.sma::Fw_TakeDamage_Post (line 396)

L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:09: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "ze_level_system.amxx", version "1.9")
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:09: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:09: [AMXX] [0] ze_level_system.sma::Check_User_Level (line 335)
L 09/03/2019 - 21:19:09: [AMXX] [1] ze_level_system.sma::native_ze_set_user_xp (line 547)

Re: Levels-XP System

Posted: 04 Sep 2019, 21:02
by lizoumapper

Fix this problem is all player have level
i reset level
there player infect one player and get 1 Level

+
in begin work 100% but in v1.5 appear this problem