Approved Levels-XP System

Gameplay Addons
User avatar
Luxurious
Senior Member
Senior Member
Egypt
Posts: 153
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Levels-XP System

#91

Post by Luxurious » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
  1. L 07/21/2019 - 00:36:25: [AMXX] Plugin "cs_weap_models_api.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "cstrike" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
  2. Executing ReGameDLL Configuration File
Whats Problem Here ! i am usin latest ReGameDLL !
i think you must do this:
go to configs/modules.ini then add reapi
  1. ;fun
  2. ;engine
  3. ;fakemeta
  4. ;geoip
  5. ;sockets
  6. ;regex
  7. ;nvault
  8. ;hamsandwich
  9. ;reapi
here is my Modules.ini !
but i think the problem with regamedll version !
BeTalk Zombie-Escape V1.4
IP : 51.77.103.159:27015

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#92

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Year Ago
  1. L 07/21/2019 - 00:36:25: [AMXX] Plugin "cs_weap_models_api.amxx" failed to load: Module/Library "cstrike" required for plugin.  Check modules.ini.
  2. Executing ReGameDLL Configuration File
Whats Problem Here ! i am usin latest ReGameDLL !
i think you must do this:
go to configs/modules.ini then add reapi
  1. ;fun
  2. ;engine
  3. ;fakemeta
  4. ;geoip
  5. ;sockets
  6. ;regex
  7. ;nvault
  8. ;hamsandwich
  9. ;reapi
here is my Modules.ini !
but i think the problem with regamedll version !
i don't know so

User avatar
tmv
Member
Member
Russia
Posts: 31
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0
Age: 20
Contact:

#93

Post by tmv » 1 Year Ago

Hi, when a player jumps around more than once the choke number suddenly goes up but when I disable this plugin this issue is gone. I've tested it a lot and I'm pretty sure about it.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 563
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

#94

Post by czirimbolo » 1 Year Ago

forum is dead and no one will fix this
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2028
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 122 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#95

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

tmv wrote:
1 Year Ago
Hi, when a player jumps around more than once the choke number suddenly goes up but when I disable this plugin this issue is gone. I've tested it a lot and I'm pretty sure about it.
I did not understand, what this means?
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Year Ago
forum is dead and no one will fix this
Why you say this? still alive.

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 664
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#96

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 1 Year Ago

Updated:
  • Updated plugin so all MySQL information will not be stored in several, instead will be stored in 1 column created by Escape Coins
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 563
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

#97

Post by czirimbolo » 1 Year Ago

Thats all? Can you finally fix this system? In this system I have to change 'ze_maxlevels_increment' manually, because required XP for next levels (high levels) will be TOO HIGH (like couple of billions). Its horrible
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 664
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#98

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 1 Year Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
1 Year Ago
Thats all? Can you finally fix this system? In this system I have to change 'ze_maxlevels_increment' manually, because required XP for next levels (high levels) will be TOO HIGH (like couple of billions). Its horrible
I have made 2 versions and they are separated. 1 with manual max xp & the other is the same as the original.
What other problems do you face?
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 563
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

#99

Post by czirimbolo » 1 Year Ago

Mohamed Alaa wrote:
1 Year Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
1 Year Ago
Thats all? Can you finally fix this system? In this system I have to change 'ze_maxlevels_increment' manually, because required XP for next levels (high levels) will be TOO HIGH (like couple of billions). Its horrible
I have made 2 versions and they are separated. 1 with manual max xp & the other is the same as the original.
What other problems do you face?
You mean manual max xp for each level? And where is the second version? At the moment I have problem only with this because its horrible to set manually ze_maxlevels_increment
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 664
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 38 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#100

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 1 Year Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
1 Year Ago
You mean manual max xp for each level? And where is the second version? At the moment I have problem only with this because its horrible to set manually ze_maxlevels_increment
Have you checked the main topic?
What problems do you face?

[ Post made via Android ]
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest