Solved adding classes [zm] & different countdowns

Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
kair

adding classes [zm] & different countdowns

Post by kair » 7 years ago

Is it possible adding zombie classes menu, and also mixing it a bit up with nemesis for example, if have to run but also a possibility to be killed by a nemesis or assassin.

also different countdowns for each map ? a cvar depending on the map sometimes players need more time to run before zombies are released.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

1-You mean add class menu + You need something like nemesis so player killed rather than infection. It will need edits in the core plugins but if i'am going to edit them so this will be for you only and won't be official. As if we make nemesis and assassin so why not using Zombie Plague better?

2-It can simply done like: You will be able to put the map name and the release time in zombie_escape.ini and if you don't define the time and the map name so it will be the default value from zombie_escape.cfg
  • If this what you need so i'll do it. It will require edit on ze_core.sma i'll do and post if you need it.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

kair

Post by kair » 7 years ago

How about adding a special round mode. with 1 survivor with unlimited clip, more speed more gravity, glow and doublejump. Also a nemesis spawn would be nice also. Just for special events, the objective will still be to escape.

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 7 years ago

kair wrote: 7 years ago How about adding a special round mode. with 1 survivor with unlimited clip, more speed more gravity, glow and doublejump. Also a nemesis spawn would be nice also. Just for special events, the objective will still be to escape.
I'll share special class from CSO like hero & herione once i finish exams (After 18/5).
If i managed to finish before, will be shared. :P
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 7 years ago

You can custom release time, bla bla for each map as you want.
If cvar, try this way:
Go to cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs
Create new folder & call is: maps.
Create in it file call maps-map_name.cfg (replace map_name with your map name) & put in it your custom cvar(s).
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

See Raheem?

I suggested You In your new Ideas That People will want that U make A special round for Human and Zombies Both
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Jack GamePlay wrote: 7 years ago You can custom release time, bla bla for each map as you want.
If cvar, try this way:
Go to cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs
Create new folder & call is: maps.
Create in it file call maps-map_name.cfg (replace map_name with your map name) & put in it your custom cvar(s).
Yes nice idea also i don't think about it. But note that this method will work only with our mod as we have on it the Release time as cvar.
johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago See Raheem?

I suggested You In your new Ideas That People will want that U make A special round for Human and Zombies Both
Jack suggested something like this and it will be done soon but when we finish this term and exams. I agree as it will be with cvars you can enable or disable it as you need.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Right Method for Different CountDowns

-With these simple steps you will be able to set release time for every map you need. Furthermore you can set any cvar for every map you need. So the steps are:
  1. Go to addons/amxmodx/configs so now you are in the configs folder, Now create another folder with name: maps
  2. In this folder make a .cfg file with the map name, So it will be like: mapname.cfg
  3. Now open this mapname.cfg and add in it the special cvars for this map. So in case of Release time add: ze_release_time 20 Change 20 to your value you need.
-This method tested on our mod and working fine without problems. If you faced any problem just comment down here. And this is the example i make:
  • configs.zip
    ze_area51_lg Example
    (478 Bytes) Downloaded 367 times
    configs.zip
    ze_area51_lg Example
    (478 Bytes) Downloaded 367 times