block zombies for 1 map

Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
Post Reply
Rain1153
Senior Member
Senior Member
India
Posts: 270
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Age: 18
Contact:

block zombies for 1 map

#1

Post by Rain1153 » 2 Months Ago

Can we do something like make a plugin just to detect a map (if that map is loaded/changed) then only humans should play the map(zms are blocked!) ( i wanna add a boss mod in that map that's why(it won't be a player) its just an entity which attacks.
LOL

User avatar
SexY DeviL CJ
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
Posts: 73
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

#2

Post by SexY DeviL CJ » 2 Months Ago

Rain1153 wrote:
2 Months Ago
Can we do something like make a plugin just to detect a map (if that map is loaded/changed) then only humans should play the map(zms are blocked!) ( i wanna add a boss mod in that map that's why(it won't be a player) its just an entity which attacks.
Pm

[ Post made via Android ]
......Devil Was Here......

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 439
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#3

Post by czirimbolo » 2 Months Ago

Its good idea, we need something like boss mod or just small war zombies vs human. For example 5 maps - zombie escape and 1 map zombies vs humans (something like zombie plague)
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1717
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#4

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

I made like Mod but not published it, same idea it's like:

Randomly map will change to a map in this there will be allien and predator and soldiers and all fight for just round and after this round the map is change to normal ZE.

I written this Mod privately, it's complete Mod like ZE. Written more than 1 year ago and still not used yet.

You can disable zombie escape core in specific map so you achieve this.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 439
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#5

Post by czirimbolo » 2 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
2 Months Ago
I made like Mod but not published it, same idea it's like:

Randomly map will change to a map in this there will be allien and predator and soldiers and all fight for just round and after this round the map is change to normal ZE.

I written this Mod privately, it's complete Mod like ZE. Written more than 1 year ago and still not used yet.

You can disable zombie escape core in specific map so you achieve this.
Can you share it or sell it ?
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1717
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 78 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#6

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

Will see first the one i coded it for him, if he not going to use i'll publish it for free.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 439
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#7

Post by czirimbolo » 2 Months Ago

any news Raheem? I am interested to get it or even buy this
Image

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 439
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#8

Post by czirimbolo » 1 Month Ago

Raheem wrote:
2 Months Ago
Will see first the one i coded it for him, if he not going to use i'll publish it for free.
And how it looks like? can you share or sell it?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest