[ZE]Nemesis menu v1.0 ,[ZE]Block zombie infection, [ZE]Nemesis kill frags

Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
pirate228
India

[ZE]Nemesis menu v1.0 ,[ZE]Block zombie infection, [ZE]Nemesis kill frags

Post by pirate228 » 4 years ago

JaCk or Raheem can anyone of you create these things?[ZE]Nemesis menu v1.0 ,[ZE]Block zombie infection when nemesis round has started ,because when new players connect they are infected by the server automatically and nemesis and zombie both create chaos so I think we need block zombie infection plugin enabled when nemesis mod has begun nemesis menu is also required because I find it difficult to create that menu
    please can you create a blast when a human kills a nemesis with his weapon? and block zombie class and extra items for nemesis

Reason :- I felt these are the most important and basic plugins we need for nemesis round and should be considered to be created I hope either Jack or Raheem creates these and not anyone else to encounter bugs

z0h1r-LK
    Mod Developer
    Mod Developer
    Morocco

Post by z0h1r-LK » 3 years ago

i wanna create it soon
    nemesis
    survivor
    swarm round
    nemesis mod in de_dust2 :)

BandiT
    Romania

Post by BandiT » 3 years ago

pirate228 wrote: 4 years ago
      JaCk or Raheem can anyone of you create these things?[ZE]Nemesis menu v1.0 ,[ZE]Block zombie infection when nemesis round has started ,because when new players connect they are infected by the server automatically and nemesis and zombie both create chaos so I think we need block zombie infection plugin enabled when nemesis mod has begun nemesis menu is also required because I find it difficult to create that menu
      please can you create a blast when a human kills a nemesis with his weapon? and block zombie class and extra items for nemesis

Reason :- I felt these are the most important and basic plugins we need for nemesis round and should be considered to be created I hope either Jack or Raheem creates these and not anyone else to encounter bugs
      Yeahh, that will be great is some one cand do this thing and add glow to nemesiss, and the plugin when you start the nemesis round to start automatically all map the nemesis round