Solved unstuck command or plugin

Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

Any player can block the helicopter and the unstuck plugin not make to prevent you from blocking it. It just help if you stuck and can't move so you use it. About blocking the helicopter by a player best solution for now is to slay him. As many times i block the helicopter to wait my friends so it may be used in good things or some noobs may block the helicopter so zombies win so you should or any admin slay them.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland

Post by czirimbolo » 6 years ago

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago Any player can block the helicopter and the unstuck plugin not make to prevent you from blocking it. It just help if you stuck and can't move so you use it. About blocking the helicopter by a player best solution for now is to slay him. As many times i block the helicopter to wait my friends so it may be used in good things or some noobs may block the helicopter so zombies win so you should or any admin slay them.
I know this Raheem, but I read in this thread:

'This plugin automaticly unstucks players when it detects its stuck.
No need for commands to unstuck
It teleports the client to the closest spot (with a max of 5 units away), without being stuck'

I thought that it teleports the player, but its not. So it's unnecessary plugin.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

For me i never used and i not recommend it you. Unstuck plugin is useless when you use semiclip.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail