Req Zombie Escape mod

Paid Requests, Private Plugins
EnZo
Sri Lanka

Req Zombie Escape mod

Post by EnZo » 3 years ago

So um i tried to make a ze mod failed over and over too much stress :D um im requesting if someone who knows about this mod great can create one for me.Willing to pay a reasonable price for the amount of work done just need some basics which i can't catch on.just the same ol' ze mod with VIP menu no levels for guns ofc but ranks for fun just use
Spoiler!
oxicrom's
level system or something. with a nice looking hud.well anyone who is willing to create this mod for me can contact me on discord EnZo#2880.we can talk about what i need more.

peace homie

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 3 years ago

Mod already there, please take look here: viewforum.php?f=6. You don't need to pay for someone while what you need is already public.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

z0h1r-LK
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Morocco

Post by z0h1r-LK » 3 years ago

All Release (ZE Mod) : viewforum.php?f=6

Game-play plugins : viewforum.php?f=15
Extra-Items plugins : viewforum.php?f=14

ngamerz
Philippines

Post by ngamerz » 3 years ago

EnZo wrote: 3 years ago So um i tried to make a ze mod failed over and over too much stress :D um im requesting if someone who knows about this mod great can create one for me.Willing to pay a reasonable price for the amount of work done just need some basics which i can't catch on.just the same ol' ze mod with VIP menu no levels for guns ofc but ranks for fun just use
Spoiler!
oxicrom's
level system or something. with a nice looking hud.well anyone who is willing to create this mod for me can contact me on discord EnZo#2880.we can talk about what i need more.

peace homie
About OciXcrom rank system, you'll have to use the natives for the hud. Also make sure you disable the Rank system hud. Plus, you're the guy that jining talking about right?