[ZE] Extra Item: Cyclone

Useless Stuffs, Spam ... etc
Post Reply
User avatar
sPe3doN
Senior Member
Senior Member
Algeria
Posts: 220
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Age: 20
Contact:

[ZE] Extra Item: Cyclone

#1

Post by sPe3doN » 1 Year Ago

Description:
A new extra-item for Humans, Cyclone
Installation & Instructions:
Simply install it like any plugin and Don't forget to copy Models In zombie_escape Folder

Screenshots:
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Downloads:
ZE-Cyclone.rar
(983.51 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
ZE-Cyclone.rar
(983.51 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

User avatar
th3_king
VIP
VIP
Egypt
Posts: 35
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Age: 18
Contact:

#2

Post by th3_king » 1 Year Ago

sPe3doN wrote:
1 Year Ago
Description:
A new extra-item for Humans, Cyclone
Installation & Instructions:
Simply install it like any plugin and Don't forget to copy Models In zombie_escape Folder

Screenshots:
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Downloads:
ZE-Cyclone.rar
Hello,
Useless Topic, As it's already exists in Extra-Items section.
Check: Cyclone.
:!:

User avatar
sPe3doN
Senior Member
Senior Member
Algeria
Posts: 220
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#3

Post by sPe3doN » 1 Year Ago

th3_king wrote:
1 Year Ago
sPe3doN wrote:
1 Year Ago
Description:
A new extra-item for Humans, Cyclone
Installation & Instructions:
Simply install it like any plugin and Don't forget to copy Models In zombie_escape Folder

Screenshots:
Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG

Downloads:
ZE-Cyclone.rar
Hello,
Useless Topic, As it's already exists in Extra-Items section.
Check: Cyclone.
:!:
Shit I didn't know they already made it :|

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#4

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

But the one i converted was not working correctly, can you run both and confirm which one working good?
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 561
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

#5

Post by czirimbolo » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
But the one i converted was not working correctly, can you run both and confirm which one working good?
Your version is fixed by Mark and it was working very well
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#6

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

Will trash this topic when update my post with Mark's one.
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#7

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

Trashed because the fixed one here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2761l
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest