[ZE] Nemesis Round [Fixed]

Useless Stuffs, Spam ... etc
Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 106
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: [ZE] Nemesis Round

#31

Post by Mystic Viper » 5 Months Ago

dhuhdmessage causing more errors on compiling...not good my friend...bugs after bugs

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#32

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
5 Months Ago
Sound has not have .wav or .mp3?
i didn't understand you question
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#33

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
5 Months Ago
dhuhdmessage causing more errors on compiling...not good my friend...bugs after bugs
which version of ze are you using ?
the plugin working with me and with lizou
why you see bugs and errors ?
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 106
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

#34

Post by Mystic Viper » 5 Months Ago

I'm using v1.4 compiler and u should delete dhudmessage cuz reapi and our compiler already using this include...and with sounds
What is this: client_cmd(id,"spk zombie_escape/Nemesis_scream") no .wav or .mp3 how can detect sound

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#35

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
5 Months Ago
I'm using v1.4 compiler and u should delete dhudmessage cuz reapi and our compiler already using this include...and with sounds
What is this: client_cmd(id,"spk zombie_escape/Nemesis_scream") no .wav or .mp3 how can detect sound
okay thanks to detect this
wait i will edit
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#36

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
5 Months Ago
I'm using v1.4 compiler and u should delete dhudmessage cuz reapi and our compiler already using this include...and with sounds
What is this: client_cmd(id,"spk zombie_escape/Nemesis_scream") no .wav or .mp3 how can detect sound
Good Now ?
Check the post
first one
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 106
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

#37

Post by Mystic Viper » 5 Months Ago

C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_GENERIC"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(28) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_HEAD"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(29) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_CHEST"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(30) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(31) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_STOMACH"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(31) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_LEFTARM"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(32) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_RIGHTARM"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(33) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(34) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_LEFTLEG"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(34) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_RIGHTLEG"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(35) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(141) : error 017: undefined symbol "kRenderFxNone"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "kRenderFxNone"


The hell man...errors after errors

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#38

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
5 Months Ago
C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(28) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_GENERIC"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(28) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(29) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_HEAD"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(29) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(30) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_CHEST"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(30) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(31) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_STOMACH"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(31) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_LEFTARM"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(32) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_RIGHTARM"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(33) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(34) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_LEFTLEG"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(34) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(35) : error 017: undefined symbol "HIT_RIGHTLEG"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(35) : error 008: must be a constant expression; assumed zero
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(141) : error 017: undefined symbol "kRenderFxNone"
// C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "kRenderFxNone"


The hell man...errors after errors
change your fun.inc include man, this error is from you not from me
fun.inc
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
fun.inc
(10.48 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Last edited by Muhammet20 on 14 Jul 2019, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 106
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

#39

Post by Mystic Viper » 5 Months Ago

C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(13) : error 017: undefined symbol "AMXX_VERSION_NUM"
C:\Users\Laur\Desktop\ZE Compiler\include\fun.inc(45) : error 017: undefined symbol "kRenderFxNone"

Nothing working as well

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#40

Post by Muhammet20 » 5 Months Ago

sorry for that check this again i posted the false fun.inc file
download this:
download/file.php?id=783
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest