Anti Block Entity Plugin

Useless Stuffs, Spam ... etc
Claudio-vip

Anti Block Entity Plugin

Post by Claudio-vip » 3 years ago

Hello,I searth on the forum for the plugin which when you block the helicopter gives to the player damage.But the plugin as I saw it was not completed so I tried to fix it but I didnt make it.I can't move to rehlds because I run the old zombie escape mod which require orpheu and on rehlds orpheu is not supported.I want a plugin for anti block enitity which give 150 Hp damage per 1 sec to humans and 2000 Hp damage per sec for the zombies and a sound when he blocks the entity.

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 3 years ago

The best solution is rehlds. Other solutions would be the same as the plugin you used.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469

Claudio-vip

Yes but I cant use rehlds coz I will can not use the zombie escape mod.Can you give me a anti block plugin which will work please? I tried to update to rehlds but rehlds dont support orpheu so I have no choice.

Night Fury
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Night Fury » 3 years ago

You can switch to our mod which is based on ReHLDS.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting private projects.
Discord: Fury#7469

Claudio-vip

Your zombie escape mod is not classic like 2.3.I want it classic without any advantages or level system bro.I saw your zombie escape mod but I can't put it on the server because I want it to be special without any advantages.If you can give me a simple anti block plugin will be great.I don't tell that your zombie escape mod is not good but is not like I wanted to be.Sorry

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 3 years ago

Give try to this.
But as [mention]Mohamed Alaa[/mention] told you the best thing to upgrade to ReHLDS and use the Mod found here. The Mod has many CVARs and can be customized as you need. You can post what you need to have in the Mod or what you need to remove so we can help you rather than sticking with old Mods. We can't help with old Mods. I'm sorry to trash your thread.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail