Useless Stuffs, Spam ... etc
NOVA
Great Britain

BUNKER BUSTER LTD (RE-EDIT)

Post by NOVA » 3 years ago

Hello everyone , Good Day...

Here i would like to share you BUNKER BUSTER LTD which is Re-Edit by me

1. Why i am Sharing it free ?
=> i Found the Source of a Fake Bunker 7-8 Months ago. so i Re-Edit it that time and Added The CSO MODELS , and now before 3-4 days i meet a guy who Buyed That Fake Bunker which i found on internet Free and he Payed 15 Euro. So now i decided to Just give it Free cause i don't wanna Earn Money from Free Things and someone's Works (And Yeah i also wanted to sell for money but now i changed my Mind).

2. What Archive Contains ?
=> Archive Have Models (CSO ONE) , Sound and Sprites also .sma (re-edit By Me )

3.What i Re-Edited to this Plugin ?
=> I have added Models from CSO , Make it to work in any map with any height and much more.

i have uploaded the Same Thread on various Web and Forums where usually CS 1.6 Player search For Plugins.

IN SOMEDAYS i Might Make My Own Version of Bunker With Stable and No HARDCODING. and that will be Free Ofcourse.

ENJOY THIS PLUGIN AND SHARE IT , SO NOBODY WASTE THERE MONEY. :D

DOWNLOAD LINK :-
Please Subscribe To My channel if you willing to :-D

http://bit.ly/novagamingcs

VicKy
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
Pakistan

Post by VicKy » 3 years ago

Good Xman Selling This And You Give Us Free Lol I dont Need this But Thanks :)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 3 years ago

OK thank you for sharing this. Here is the one as zombie escape extra-item: I'll test it later on Linux, and if worked I'll update the main post with these.

EDIT:

After testing on Linux, the plugin not working. It will crash the server due to some reasons. And even if it does not crash, it will not work. And also to know that the plugin works on windows but also crash sometimes.

So we be specific I did not test what I'll say but you can try, the plugin will work OK I think if you used HLDS+AMXX (For windows at least, and if you set offsets right it will for linux) but it will not with ReHLDS+AMXX. There is issue related to entities and how engine understand their existence, the problem I'm not sure if it's from AMXX side or ReHLDS but one of them got bugged in these things.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

NOVA
Great Britain

@vicky , Yeah I seen XMAN also Sells a Bunker Buster , his one is different . and now i am making TYRANT CLASS Like CSO one :-D
@raheem , Its my pleasure to share this

VicKy
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
Pakistan

Post by VicKy » 3 years ago

Thanks <3

NOVA
Great Britain

@raheem , maybe It can cause Crash not sure , in 3-4 Days i will write my Own Version of BUNKER BUSTER , will add that Plugin here also :)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 3 years ago

NOVA wrote: 3 years ago @raheem , maybe It can cause Crash not sure , in 3-4 Days i will write my Own Version of BUNKER BUSTER , will add that Plugin here also :)
It will be great if you fixed it and posted for free. This item not well made yet although it's not hard. I can help if you need any :).

Crash on Linux is caused due to ReHLDS, there is conflict between AMXX and Engine (ReHLDS), this cause that the engine think that an entity exists and it does not. pev_valid (Fakemeta) or is_entity (ReHLDS) give wrong values, mostly arbitrary. And since the engine still think entity is there, the remove entity function will be executed whether you use AMXX or ReAPI one. When engine come to remove the entity, it knows now that the entity does not exist and it crash the server instantly with segmentation fault. Noticed this bug many time ago, more than 2 years and it still same. But have no patient to trace it more and report it. I know how to handle the case, just once you post it I can fix it for Linux or Windows.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail