Resolved Questions

Report bugs to be fixed
Post Reply
User avatar
Mark
Senior Member
Senior Member
United States of America
Posts: 283
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Des Moines/USA
Donation: 1x donated in total €10.00
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Age: 34
Contact:

Questions

#1

Post by Mark » 1 Year Ago

So maybe this is supposed to happen.

When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?

Also

Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 117 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#2

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

Mark wrote:
1 Year Ago
When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?
It happens from this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104
Mark wrote:
1 Year Ago
Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?
No, it should not happen. Maybe there is extra-item you use that based on C4 and this which give you the C4. Or you play in de_ maps :?:
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

User avatar
Mark
Senior Member
Senior Member
United States of America
Posts: 283
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Des Moines/USA
Donation: 1x donated in total €10.00
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 21 times
Age: 34
Contact:

#3

Post by Mark » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
Mark wrote:
1 Year Ago
When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?
It happens from this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104
Mark wrote:
1 Year Ago
Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?
No, it should not happen. Maybe there is extra-item you use that based on C4 and this which give you the C4. Or you play in de_ maps :?:
ill check that plugin

also i test on dust2 with bots right now so that explains that thanks!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest