Page 1 of 1

Questions

Posted: 15 Sep 2018, 00:20
by Mark
So maybe this is supposed to happen.

When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?

Also

Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?

Re: Questions

Posted: 15 Sep 2018, 12:17
by Raheem
Mark wrote:
11 Months Ago
When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?
It happens from this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104
Mark wrote:
11 Months Ago
Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?
No, it should not happen. Maybe there is extra-item you use that based on C4 and this which give you the C4. Or you play in de_ maps :?:

Re: Questions

Posted: 15 Sep 2018, 12:30
by Mark
Raheem wrote:
11 Months Ago
Mark wrote:
11 Months Ago
When the time runs out am i supposed to turn into a zombie with a escape failed?
It happens from this plugin: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=104
Mark wrote:
11 Months Ago
Some times when i get infected or maybe its respawned i have a c4?
No, it should not happen. Maybe there is extra-item you use that based on C4 and this which give you the C4. Or you play in de_ maps :?:
ill check that plugin

also i test on dust2 with bots right now so that explains that thanks!