Page 1 of 2

YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 14 May 2017, 16:09
by Raheem
Hello guys, Here is some videos you can watch to know more about our mod.






Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 15 May 2017, 05:38
by johnnysins2000
I think We Should Make a Long Video about 6-7 mins to
Show most of the things

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 15 May 2017, 13:51
by Raheem
There is still i have 9 videos need to be uploaded but as my internet is slower than turtle so i will try upload them later one by one.

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 15 May 2017, 15:21
by johnnysins2000
Raheem wrote:
2 Years Ago
There is still i have 9 videos need to be uploaded but as my internet is slower than turtle so i will try upload them later one by one.

Wait for me ... I also want to make Videos With You

18 May is near so my exams Should Finish By then

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 15 May 2017, 20:01
by Mohamed Alaa
johnnysins2000 wrote:
2 Years Ago
Wait for me ... I also want to make Videos With You
18 May is near so my exams Should Finish By then
May you stop talking about exams? We help when we can during exams, if you can't, don't.

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 15 May 2017, 23:21
by johnnysins2000
Jack GamePlay wrote:
2 Years Ago
johnnysins2000 wrote:
2 Years Ago
Wait for me ... I also want to make Videos With You
18 May is near so my exams Should Finish By then
May you stop talking about exams? We help when we can during exams, if you can't, don't.
So what do u think I am doing here ? Sitting and hitting flies?

Of Course I am Helping by giving suggestions

Everyone does not have time to come their pc To do coding like u -_- And help everyone :v

Anyway It is going to be over soon So u won't here about it anymore

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 18 May 2017, 00:18
by Raheem
For sure exams is first, For this reason i won't be active the following weeks, My exams will start soon and Jack will care about the forum (I hope he can do but i know he is already noob :P)....

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 18 May 2017, 11:38
by johnnysins2000
Raheem wrote:
2 Years Ago
For sure exams is first, For this reason i won't be active the following weeks, My exams will start soon and Jack will care about the forum (I hope he can do but i know he is already noob :P)....
I am cool with Jack so no need to worry bro :lol:

Anyway I hope u will do better in your exams In Sha Allah

Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 20 May 2017, 20:05
by Raheem
Another TWO videos... Edited by me.



Re: YouTube Videos for Our Mod

Posted: 21 May 2017, 09:06
by johnnysins2000
Raheem wrote:
2 Years Ago
Another TWO videos... Edited by me.


Nice work bro . I am also free .. Invite me when u are going to make next video in Your Server