New Host & Recently changes!

Community News/Announcements
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

New Host & Recently changes!

Post by Raheem » 5 years ago

Hello,

How are you all our members? we (Devleopment Team) hope you be good all :smiley: I'm going to tell you little about changes happen to our community and what's new.

New Host:

I'm happy to tell you all that we has moved to a better host. Our site currently hosted by USA hosting company it's m2host and it's hosted now in USA. So what's new in this host?
  1. They allow us to use Let's Encrypt so now we have SSL installed on our host, All data transmitted between Escapers-Zone.net and memebrs now Encrypted.
  2. We now have unlimited disk space, you can upload any size you need to our website.
  3. Good and fast host, better than old.
  4. Very fast confirmation e-mail delivery.
And many things, this is just what i remember. Hope this host be good for all our memebrs.

Site Update

I'm also happy to tell you that as you see the new style of our forum. The time our website was down, i worked hard to install these things.
All things updated, most problems fixed. Forget old styles/problems and only remember this one :satisfied:.

So let me tell you about the most important things we done:
  1. We updated our forum to phpBB 3.2.2 the latest version for now.
  2. All extensions installed on the community updated and customized to work as we need (Not like default).
  3. Fixed some extensions and the important extension is Codebox for publishing codes.
  4. mChat updated and permissions set correctly now, you will be able to use it right. Also you can in your user control panel set settings for this mChat as you need.
  5. New idea against spambot (phpBB.com idea), now when any user register he will not have access to mChat and will not be able to post. His first post/topic or whatever he posted must be approved by Moderators after this he can post normally like any memebr. It's going like the memebr at first when join us is joined to Newly Registred Users and this group have no access for anything, when at least he has 1 post he will be moved to Member group, this first post must be approved.
  6. Many good extensions added, for example: our new Emoji system (:flushed:).
  7. New logo, forum icons, ranks images has been developed.
  8. Groups changed to good names.
  9. We from now will care about our e-mail, you can contact us via it: admin@Escapers-Zone.net
And many things you will notice when you use our website, i just tried to tell most things i remember.

NOTE: Here in Escapers-Zone.net we don't keep anything private. if you like any extension on our website or any photo design you can ask us for them and we will tell you or give you them for free.

NOTE: Decision made that we will never add Ads, our project is non-profitable. So please consider donation to help us stay online.

- Soon we will need Moderators to help us moderate our community, when it's announced you can apply to be moderator.
- Soon also we will publish our new Mod version 1.3.

Finally, Your opinion/suggestions/ideas important to us, so if you found any issue please post it to help us improve our community. We welcome all memebrs all over the world to join us and use our Mod.

Thanks and best regerds from Development Team :)
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

SexY DeviL CJ
Mod Tester
Mod Tester

Post by SexY DeviL CJ » 5 years ago

Raheem wrote: 5 years ago Hello,

How are you all our members? we (Devleopment Team) hope you be good all :smiley: I'm going to tell you little about changes happen to our community and what's new.

New Host:

I'm happy to tell you all that we has moved to a better host. Our site currently hosted by USA hosting company it's m2host and it's hosted now in USA. So what's new in this host?
  1. They allow us to use Let's Encrypt so now we have SSL installed on our host, All data transmitted between Escapers-Zone.net and memebrs now Encrypted.
  2. We now have unlimited disk space, you can upload any size you need to our website.
  3. Good and fast host, better than old.
  4. Very fast confirmation e-mail delivery.
And many things, this is just what i remember. Hope this host be good for all our memebrs.

Site Update

I'm also happy to tell you that as you see the new style of our forum. The time our website was down, i worked hard to install these things.
All things updated, most problems fixed. Forget old styles/problems and only remember this one :satisfied:.

So let me tell you about the most important things we done:
  1. We updated our forum to phpBB 3.2.2 the latest version for now.
  2. All extensions installed on the community updated and customized to work as we need (Not like default).
  3. Fixed some extensions and the important extension is Codebox for publishing codes.
  4. mChat updated and permissions set correctly now, you will be able to use it right. Also you can in your user control panel set settings for this mChat as you need.
  5. New idea against spambot (phpBB.com idea), now when any user register he will not have access to mChat and will not be able to post. His first post/topic or whatever he posted must be approved by Moderators after this he can post normally like any memebr. It's going like the memebr at first when join us is joined to Newly Registred Users and this group have no access for anything, when at least he has 1 post he will be moved to Member group, this first post must be approved.
  6. Many good extensions added, for example: our new Emoji system (:flushed:).
  7. New logo, forum icons, ranks images has been developed.
  8. Groups changed to good names.
  9. We from now will care about our e-mail, you can contact us via it: admin@Escapers-Zone.net
And many things you will notice when you use our website, i just tried to tell most things i remember.

NOTE: Here in Escapers-Zone.net we don't keep anything private. if you like any extension on our website or any photo design you can ask us for them and we will tell you or give you them for free.

NOTE: Decision made that we will never add Ads, our project is non-profitable. So please consider donation to help us stay online.

- Soon we will need Moderators to help us moderate our community, when it's announced you can apply to be moderator.
- Soon also we will publish our new Mod version 1.3.

Finally, Your opinion/suggestions/ideas important to us, so if you found any issue please post it to help us improve our community. We welcome all memebrs all over the world to join us and use our Mod.

Thanks and best regerds from Development Team :)
Forum looks perfect :) nice job raheem i liked the 24/7 support on email and also the idea about moderators :) its good to hear about unlimited disk space and idea about not showing ads u kept it simple :D i hope i could do some donations in future Best of luck.
......Devil Was Here......

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 5 years ago

Good Job! Well done! Everything looks perfect.. :D
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

SexY DeviL CJ
Mod Tester
Mod Tester

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 5 years ago Good Job! Well done! Everything looks perfect.. :D
Tere sv pe kab connect hounga be :lol:

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

SexY DeviL CJ wrote: 5 years ago
sam_bhosale4 wrote: 5 years ago Good Job! Well done! Everything looks perfect.. :D
Jald hi.. within 1 month i guess :D ..

SexY DeviL CJ
Mod Tester
Mod Tester

Chal acha hai mera furien mod visit kariyo new hai thode items fix karne hai kal ya parso tak it will be fixed :p

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

SexY DeviL CJ wrote: 5 years ago Chal acha hai mera furien mod visit kariyo new hai thode items fix karne hai kal ya parso tak it will be fixed :p
haha nice.. sure.. ;)

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 5 years ago

SexY DeviL CJ wrote: 5 years ago
You should converse in English in this forum so everyone can understand.....

I can also speak the same Tongue as you as well !
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

th3_king
VIP
VIP
Egypt

Post by th3_king » 5 years ago

Awesome and congratulation's bro :D