Your ideas for v1.5

Community News/Announcements
karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 65
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 22
Contact:

Re: Your ideas for v1.5

#31

Post by karan » 3 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
4 Months Ago
Hey members :smiley:,

We will move to version 1.5 very soooon :D, and in this topic you need to post:
  1. Any bug you faced.
  2. Any new idea or missing feature in the Mod.
Here we are waiting your ideas and bug report.
need a fix for knife extras when we add some extras which come as knife; are crashing sv idk this is mods problem or not but when i use those extras in zp sv is working fine so can u add support for knife plz.
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1972
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#32

Post by Raheem » 3 Months Ago

@karan, i think these problems from knifes themselves. Because i used them and no problem at all.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1972
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#33

Post by Raheem » 3 Months Ago

Luxurious wrote:
4 Months Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#34

Post by Muhammet20 » 3 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
3 Months Ago
Luxurious wrote:
4 Months Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?

[ Post made via Android ]
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#35

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 3 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
3 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
3 Months Ago
Luxurious wrote:
4 Months Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?
Bad idea.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 542
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#36

Post by czirimbolo » 3 Months Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
3 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
3 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
3 Months Ago


Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?
Bad idea.
Better fix this xp system and your heroine class
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#37

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 3 Months Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
3 Months Ago
Better fix this xp system and your heroine class
This isn't related to what this topic is about. However, will be done after the version is released.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 65
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#38

Post by karan » 3 Months Ago

also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1972
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#39

Post by Raheem » 3 Months Ago

karan wrote:
3 Months Ago
also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
If got time, i'll make linux full pack for version 1.5

NEW version in progress, someone can see commits here: https://github.com/raheem-cs/Zombie-Esc ... its/master
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 65
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#40

Post by karan » 3 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
3 Months Ago
karan wrote:
3 Months Ago
also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
If got time, i'll make linux full pack for version 1.5

NEW version in progress, someone can see commits here: https://github.com/raheem-cs/Zombie-Esc ... its/master
kk bro :D
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest