Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Posts: 2199
Joined: 4 Years Ago
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Age: 23
Contact:

Re: Zombie Escape Releases

#281

Post by Raheem » 3 Months Ago

FlizzyPro_123 wrote:
3 Months Ago
pls help me im use amxmodx 1.8.2 then i put this addon to cstrike and i try it, but not work
Our Mod works only with AMXMODX >= 1.8.3
Please check: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

User avatar
wbyokomo
VIP
VIP
Malaysia
Posts: 13
Joined: 3 Months Ago
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

#282

Post by wbyokomo » 3 Months Ago

Just my opinion, how about to start using amxmodx 1.10 :) i used that version on my 3 HLDS, seems nothing critical error yet. My server don't have many player, but we need to test on server that always full house.
YOkOmO Zombie Escape X
Image
Zombie Plague
Image
MultiMod
Image

th3fla
Member
Member
Romania
Posts: 1
Joined: 3 Months Ago
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#283

Post by th3fla » 3 Months Ago

you remove task for setting speed for zombies in every new round so if you return ZE_STOP in ze_game_started_pre forward the task will not be created again so ze_set_zombie_speed will not work

FlizzyPro_123
Member
Member
Indonesia
Posts: 3
Joined: 3 Months Ago
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#284

Post by FlizzyPro_123 » 3 Months Ago

bro the download link not work:
teamcity.rehlds.org
it says "This site cant be reached"
@Raheem Please help me

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Posts: 2199
Joined: 4 Years Ago
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Age: 23
Contact:

#285

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

wbyokomo wrote:
3 Months Ago
Just my opinion, how about to start using amxmodx 1.10 :) i used that version on my 3 HLDS, seems nothing critical error yet. My server don't have many player, but we need to test on server that always full house.
Yes, bro but you know that many bugs/issues are fixed in the latest version, for this reason using the latest version will be best. Also, there are some new features in the latest AMXX like print_chat_color. I'm wondering how AMXX v1.1 works without issues :shock:.
th3fla wrote:
3 Months Ago
you remove task for setting speed for zombies in every new round so if you return ZE_STOP in ze_game_started_pre forward the task will not be created again so ze_set_zombie_speed will not work
I do not understand what you trying to do. Please explain what you wanna do.
FlizzyPro_123 wrote:
3 Months Ago
bro the download link not work:
teamcity.rehlds.org
it says "This site cant be reached"
@Raheem Please help me
Latest ReHLDS: Latest ReGameDLL: Latest ReAPI: Just download them from GitHub.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

User avatar
wbyokomo
VIP
VIP
Malaysia
Posts: 13
Joined: 3 Months Ago
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

#286

Post by wbyokomo » 2 Months Ago

th3fla wrote:
3 Months Ago
you remove task for setting speed for zombies in every new round so if you return ZE_STOP in ze_game_started_pre forward the task will not be created again so ze_set_zombie_speed will not work
What i understand about this post is when we block the ze_game_started_pre, the set zombie speed is failed. So we need to manually set zombie speed after that.

[ Post made via Android ]
YOkOmO Zombie Escape X
Image
Zombie Plague
Image
MultiMod
Image

User avatar
wbyokomo
VIP
VIP
Malaysia
Posts: 13
Joined: 3 Months Ago
Location: Malaysia
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

#287

Post by wbyokomo » 2 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
2 Months Ago
Yes, bro but you know that many bugs/issues are fixed in the latest version, for this reason using the latest version will be best. Also, there are some new features in the latest AMXX like print_chat_color. I'm wondering how AMXX v1.1 works without issues :shock:.
The only issue i found in Amxmodx 1.10 is the client_print > print_center. This is not a bug actually, because amxmodx 1.10 design to follow up to date cs1.6 client. So only old cs1.6 nosteam client will see that fcuking %s text when print_center message appear. Mostly for stupid cswarzone build 4554 client. Seriously it's 2021 already they can start looking for a better cs1.6 client that don't use 3rd party client protector. Warzone included it own protector that control masterserver list to make money from it. So you use their client, they get money because server operator pay for boost. Then boosted server will be listed in the internet tab. Easy money right? they can add anything to your pc if they want.

So if your server is steam only then you dont need to fix it.
But if your server is running dproto/reunion then you need some kind of metamod plugin to fix that print_center issue. Just search for it.

[ Post made via Android ]
YOkOmO Zombie Escape X
Image
Zombie Plague
Image
MultiMod
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Posts: 2199
Joined: 4 Years Ago
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 161 times
Age: 23
Contact:

#288

Post by Raheem » 2 Months Ago

wbyokomo wrote:
2 Months Ago
th3fla wrote:
3 Months Ago
you remove task for setting speed for zombies in every new round so if you return ZE_STOP in ze_game_started_pre forward the task will not be created again so ze_set_zombie_speed will not work
What i understand about this post is when we block the ze_game_started_pre, the set zombie speed is failed. So we need to manually set zombie speed after that.
Alright, in this case, he can use the following natives to reset/set speed again for both zombies/humans:
  1. ze_reset_human_speed
  2. ze_reset_zombie_speed
  3. ze_set_zombie_speed
  4. ze_set_human_speed_factor
wbyokomo wrote:
2 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
2 Months Ago
Yes, bro but you know that many bugs/issues are fixed in the latest version, for this reason using the latest version will be best. Also, there are some new features in the latest AMXX like print_chat_color. I'm wondering how AMXX v1.1 works without issues :shock:.
The only issue i found in Amxmodx 1.10 is the client_print > print_center. This is not a bug actually, because amxmodx 1.10 design to follow up to date cs1.6 client. So only old cs1.6 nosteam client will see that fcuking %s text when print_center message appear. Mostly for stupid cswarzone build 4554 client. Seriously it's 2021 already they can start looking for a better cs1.6 client that don't use 3rd party client protector. Warzone included it own protector that control masterserver list to make money from it. So you use their client, they get money because server operator pay for boost. Then boosted server will be listed in the internet tab. Easy money right? they can add anything to your pc if they want.

So if your server is steam only then you dont need to fix it.
But if your server is running dproto/reunion then you need some kind of metamod plugin to fix that print_center issue. Just search for it.
The fix can be found here: https://dev-cs.ru/resources/888/. This website requires registration to download it. Or the following fix direct from GitHub: https://github.com/Hun1eR/Print-Center-Fix/releases.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest