Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

-Simple Fix in ze_core.sma inserted. There was a problem in the Zombie Wins count now it's fixed. You will need only to download the files again and upload the new ze_core.amxx to your server.

-Missing Sprite in the Resources has been added.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

Post by ViscoLaCotsaNostra » 7 years ago

Why i can't reach the resources file? Its say that the file was dangerous and my browser has blocked it :(. I use Mozilla + Chrome, it didnt want to be downloaded.

Note : Even i can reach and download the resources, my browser will download it with a very low-connection. Although i have a good connection, or maybe worst my download can stop dowloading itself -_- :(

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

It's not dangerous or anything but i don't know why chrome block it. Anyway i found another site i'll use it's not blocked by chrome. I'll upload the resources to it.

-Edit:

Ok, I uploaded to the new site it's pCloud.com, For me it's not blocked by Chrome or Mozila so test it and tell me what happen for you.

Link:

Resources.ZIP
Resources

Also report me the speed if it's high or low. Thanks.
Last edited by Raheem 7 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

Invalid link generated, what does it mean. It is too difficult, and sorry i dont have any IDM :)
Pls reply my post as soon as possible, cuz i love ZE mod dude :D

u can pack it with mediafire or anyhting else like that, should be easy right. :)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

1. Resources.ZIP
    Resources - pCloud
  2. Resources.ZIP
    Resources - Mediafire
  3. Resources.ZIP
    Resources - Zippyshare
Last edited by Raheem 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Other Links

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

There's something that i dont understand about the "ze_core" and the mod doesnt work it just still public mod.
Sry about the ReGameDll, done fixed that one.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

The problem is from ReGameDLL, Make sure that you install it correctly. Also try the Full Windows Pack and make the server dedicated not listen one (Don't run it via your CS1.6).

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

What do you mean "make the server dedicated" i dont understand, sorry im kind of newbiee....
please explain me about that one :)

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Dedicated Server is one which you install via SteamCMD. Listen Server is one which you run via your game. You need to download HLDS from SteamCMD, See here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD

And as i told you, You can better download the Full Pack so you don't need to do much steps just download and start the server.

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

I think u better give me a tutorial about how to open a server with the dedicated one by steamCMD, its should really help a beginner like me. right?
Sorry for too many disturbing you, not need too hurry :). just want to have fun with my friend and my neighbors by playing cs 1,6 with zombie escape mod :D
By the way, http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=59 ----> please submit another way to download it. Mediafire should be better, i have the same problem... :)
Thanks a lot! and keep your great job!

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Simple steps to download. First, Download IDM and install it with crack from here: https://www.idm-cracks.com/idm.html
Now open the program after you finish and you will find button named: Add URL like in this photo:
Ok now add this link and click ok then the download will start, Choose the path you want to download to and you done. The download link:

Code: Select all

http://srv70.putdrive.com/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/4A19C1223A5A4A5QQWE2405551EWQS/%5BZE%5D%20Windows%20Full%20Pack%20-%20HLDS.rar
Download works see:

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago Simple steps to download. First, Download IDM and install it with crack from here: https://www.idm-cracks.com/idm.html
Now open the program after you finish and you will find button named: Add URL like in this photo:
Ok now add this link and click ok then the download will start, Choose the path you want to download to and you done. The download link:

Code: Select all

http://srv70.putdrive.com/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/4A19C1223A5A4A5QQWE2405551EWQS/%5BZE%5D%20Windows%20Full%20Pack%20-%20HLDS.rar
Download works see:
I dont think you answer my question about requesting tutorial how to make server via dedicated, im still waiting bro. Just take your time, no need to hurry dude :P. Thank you for the download link but i dont have any IDM and i think that was difficult dude, try to pack it to mediafire and post it at "Windows Full Pack" :D
Thanks a lot!

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

The simplest answer is that i told you. Also you can download IDM from here: http://uploadsmirror.com/file/1490875909_IDM6.28Build5
And this is TUT video of how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6NHAQOz24

If you need to install it yourself so try to learn how to install Server via SteamCMD, There is many TUT already made so i don't think it's good idea for me to do again, Just follow anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+steamcmd

Also it's hard for me now to upload to another site as my net is very slow it will need time. I'll try later when i get time.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 7 years ago

Thats a cool one raheem.. But it has some parts missing and few bugs.
1.Round doesn't terminate after time-up.
2.If cctv called and instead of going inside the cctv(helicopter/train) if we go on its rooftop the cctv blast killing all zombies doesnt happens..no blast at all..
3.few more bugs..
Also Got A suggestion for you..
Instead of coin system , add exp system which awards bonus speed on each level up like if im lvl1 and my speed is 250 after i lvl up to lvl 2 i get 1 2 bonus speed so my speed will be 252..
also add something for blockers who blocks heli or train or ship by jumping or standing in front of it.. something which will give few damage to them..
If these things gets in it will be great!
Thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago Thats a cool one raheem.. But it has some parts missing and few bugs.
1.Round doesn't terminate after time-up.
2.If cctv called and instead of going inside the cctv(helicopter/train) if we go on its rooftop the cctv blast killing all zombies doesnt happens..no blast at all..
3.few more bugs..
Also Got A suggestion for you..
Instead of coin system , add exp system which awards bonus speed on each level up like if im lvl1 and my speed is 250 after i lvl up to lvl 2 i get 1 2 bonus speed so my speed will be 252..
also add something for blockers who blocks heli or train or ship by jumping or standing in front of it.. something which will give few damage to them..
If these things gets in it will be great!
Thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

About Number 1 IDK what u are saying explain

About Number 2 that has Never Happened To me Zombies Die

About Number 3 there are no bugs in the Mod + show logs if u find any bug in a Plugin

About Your suggestion The Coins System if fine

And About Some blockers Semiclip is already there just use it !

If U need help on Mod just post it on help/support or scripting section

Regards,

Johhny
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

-First welcome to our community.

-Second about your Questions let's discuss them:

1-I tested it and it seems to work if there is no players but it's not terminated if there is players. Thanks for reporting this it will be solved as soon as possible.

2-It's not our mod problem, It's the map problem as to understand at the map end the Map is who send bombs to kill the zombies and all who outside it. Our mod not send anything so the map is desigend like this so the solution maybe from map maker not our mod. And i'll try think if i can make another plugin that may fix this or it should be done from map.

3-Any bug you found it will be nice if you reported it here: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=22 So it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4-Your suggestion is regarding the Level system so it will be nice if you post it in the level system plugin topic.

5-For blockers you can use Semi-Clip for now. I'll try later to see if i can detect these guys and then slay them or not.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

-Simple Fix in ze_core.sma inserted. There was a problem in terminating the round if the round time is over. It's fixed now and if humans don't manage to escape and round time is over this will result in Escape Fail. You will need only to download Addons.zip again and upload the new ze_core.amxx to your server.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -Simple Fix in ze_core.sma inserted. There was a problem in terminating the round if the round time is over. It's fixed now and if humans don't manage to escape and round time is over this will result in Escape Fail. You will need only to download Addons.zip again and upload the new ze_core.amxx to your server.
thats what i was talking about.. thanks for fix.. :D

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -First welcome to our community.

1-I tested it and it seems to work if there is no players but it's not terminated if there is players. Thanks for reporting this it will be solved as soon as possible.

2-It's not our mod problem, It's the map problem as to understand at the map end the Map is who send bombs to kill the zombies and all who outside it. Our mod not send anything so the map is desigend like this so the solution maybe from map maker not our mod. And i'll try think if i can make another plugin that may fix this or it should be done from map.

3-Any bug you found it will be nice if you reported it here: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=22 So it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4-Your suggestion is regarding the Level system so it will be nice if you post it in the level system plugin topic.

5-For blockers you can use Semi-Clip for now. I'll try later to see if i can detect these guys and then slay them or not.
About blocking point i wasnt talking about human or zombies blockers not semiclip..
What i tried to say was humans hold the train or heli by blocking it.. so heli or train doesnt move.. so for this If some one blocks the entity(train/heli/boat) he will get small amount of damage per second for blocking it .. so after getting damage he cant stop forever.. this is needed or escape fails since blocking heli gives zombies time to reach humans...hope you got me this time.
thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago
Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -First welcome to our community.

About blocking point i wasnt talking about human or zombies blockers not semiclip..
What i tried to say was humans hold the train or heli by blocking it.. so heli or train doesnt move.. so for this If some one blocks the entity(train/heli/boat) he will get small amount of damage per second for blocking it .. so after getting damage he cant stop forever.. this is needed or escape fails since blocking heli gives zombies time to reach humans...hope you got me this time.
thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

Ahahah I also use to do the same bro :p it is fun but use semiclip and change one car Raheem gave me to block the Helicopter or train just go to every topic In thus forum and u will find that cvar
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll: