Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago About sound simply i see your server and i can say that problem from you. As you put Escape Success and Escape Fail sound duration longer than 3 or 4 seconds. They should be equal to the time the round will end in and i set it in all 4 or 3 seconds so the final sound shouldn't be higher than them. This which cause you some problems.

If you need to make the duration longer so you need to change the time that next round will start in after the round end. So you will need to do it form this line in the core plugin:
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_TERRORISTS, ROUND_TERRORISTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_CTS, ROUND_CTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.
Well I never had sound Problem
But anyway Thnx For the command

Also tell that where Should he put this Command
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

You will have this problem if you change the round end sounds to sounds that is longer than 3 seconds. The two lines i stated not a command those are in the ze_core.sma So you will need to edit every one and then compile it again.

It's highly advisable if it's necessary to change sounds So, replace them with another ones but with same duration.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago You will have this problem if you change the round end sounds to sounds that is longer than 3 seconds. The two lines i stated not a command those are in the ze_core.sma So you will need to edit every one and then compile it again.

It's highly advisable if it's necessary to change sounds So, replace them with another ones but with same duration.

DO U KNOW HOW I SOLVE MY Sounds Problem ? I don't edit the ini file only

I edit ini file and sma file so sounds work properly

And one more question ?

This command rg_end_round

It has 3.0 value

If I change this 3.0 value to 9.0 or 14.0

Because some sounds U know like have Higher duration like 9.0 or 14.0 and not 3.0

Will this Allow the Sound in the end of the round to run a littler longer than 3.0 seconds ?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Yes you need to change it to the sound time. So if the sound you put is 9.0 seconds so set it to 9.0

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 7 years ago

Found Bug which is probably the plugin bug.
In this bug, Few humans gets invincible, Cant hit human cant infect human at all..This bug is showing up once in every two-three rounds! Please look into it and fix it soon!
Thanks!
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

So you was testing with bots? Or real players and this bug happens? If they were real players so i'll fix this problem as soon as possible.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago So you was testing with bots? Or real players and this bug happens? If they were real players so i'll fix this problem as soon as possible.
No bots! Only players on server!
Please fix asap as its making problem in mod.
Thanks

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

I get this bug many times but i was thinking it's from bots as i was testing with them. So you now confirmed that this is a general problem. And because this problem not come regurally you may get it sometimes and other times no so i don't know the problem from where now. But for me there is 1 things i suspect to cause this problem Fw_TraceAttack_Pre() Forward I'll review it again but when i get time. And test much times to confirm that this problem solved.

Maybe problem from ReAPI so i'll test using Hamsandawich and for you Please UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL for now and see what will happen.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago I get this bug many times but i was thinking it's from bots as i was testing with them. So you now confirmed that this is a general problem. And because this problem not come regurally you may get it sometimes and other times no so i don't know the problem from where now. But for me there is 1 things i suspect to cause this problem Fw_TraceAttack_Pre() Forward I'll review it again but when i get time. And test much times to confirm that this problem solved.

Maybe problem from ReAPI so i'll test using Hamsandawich and for you Please UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL for now and see what will happen.
UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL is updated already! and ill be waiting for fix! thanks!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Which invincible bug is he talking about Raheem?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

2-Resources now uploaded on our site as now we have no limitation in our new host. So now enjoy direct download from our host.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago 1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

2-Resources now uploaded on our site as now we have no limitation in our new host. So now enjoy direct download from our host.

Nice Job

I will again have to download ze_core?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Yeah, Download addons then use the new ze_core.amxx

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago 1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

Cool! Good Job Raheem and Jack!
Thanks for fix!

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

I uploaded new ze core to server restarted server but bug is still coming! :( please check again i checked thrice with new fixed ze core..

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago

I uploaded new ze core to server restarted server but bug is still coming! :( please check again i checked thrice with new fixed ze core..
The Invincible Bug?

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago

The Invincible Bug?
yeah invinsible bug in which zombies cant infect bugged human and bugged human cant hit at all!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago

The Invincible Bug?
yeah invinsible bug in which zombies cant infect bugged human and bugged human cant hit at all!
I also have face this sometimes I remember ... Then I had to restart Round :/ Very Annoying

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

You get the bug again? Not sure why but for me i tested before making the solution and update my ze_core and every time i was get the bug with high number of player. After the fix i never get again and i tested now and get nothing. Tested for over 20 minutes with 20 bots.

After you update the core you should STOP your server then START it again. Not restart.. You need to stop then run again.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago You get the bug again? Not sure why but for me i tested before making the solution and update my ze_core and every time i was get the bug with high number of player. After the fix i never get again and i tested now and get nothing. Tested for over 20 minutes with 20 bots.

After you update the core you should STOP your server then START it again. Not restart.. You need to stop then run again.
Raheem u are doing testing On Local server ?