Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

2-Resources now uploaded on our site as now we have no limitation in our new host. So now enjoy direct download from our host.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago 1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

2-Resources now uploaded on our site as now we have no limitation in our new host. So now enjoy direct download from our host.

Nice Job

I will again have to download ze_core?
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Yeah, Download addons then use the new ze_core.amxx

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 7 years ago

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago 1-Problem Fixed: That's sometimes when there is many players in the server (Over 12 Player) there is a problem may appear for you that there will be human that no one can infect and he can't kill anyone and you all need to wait to the next round. This player every time no one will be able to infect him and he can't do damage for anyone. This basically a problem from a forward that now is Fixed. And you will never get this bug again. Thanks sam_bhosale4 for reporting this. Thanks Jack GamePlay he in fact do nothing but he just encourage me to fix it and give me nice idea for the solution :lol: :lol:.

Cool! Good Job Raheem and Jack!
Thanks for fix!
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

I uploaded new ze core to server restarted server but bug is still coming! :( please check again i checked thrice with new fixed ze core..

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago

I uploaded new ze core to server restarted server but bug is still coming! :( please check again i checked thrice with new fixed ze core..
The Invincible Bug?

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago

The Invincible Bug?
yeah invinsible bug in which zombies cant infect bugged human and bugged human cant hit at all!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

The Invincible Bug?
yeah invinsible bug in which zombies cant infect bugged human and bugged human cant hit at all!
I also have face this sometimes I remember ... Then I had to restart Round :/ Very Annoying

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

You get the bug again? Not sure why but for me i tested before making the solution and update my ze_core and every time i was get the bug with high number of player. After the fix i never get again and i tested now and get nothing. Tested for over 20 minutes with 20 bots.

After you update the core you should STOP your server then START it again. Not restart.. You need to stop then run again.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago You get the bug again? Not sure why but for me i tested before making the solution and update my ze_core and every time i was get the bug with high number of player. After the fix i never get again and i tested now and get nothing. Tested for over 20 minutes with 20 bots.

After you update the core you should STOP your server then START it again. Not restart.. You need to stop then run again.
Raheem u are doing testing On Local server ?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Yeah, You can join me if i shared my ip. But the server on my PC it's testing server.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago Yeah, You can join me if i shared my ip. But the server on my PC it's testing server.
Sure After Exam I will visit because I also need to do many testing. And for testing I need a Partner

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

And i have no problems, We will do tests together. Anyway the problem is fixed which sam reported. Just when you test tell me if you ever faced it again or not. Now i and jack gameplay never faced it. So if anyone faced it again he should report altough it shoudn't appear as if it's appear this means i'am noob :lol: :D.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago You get the bug again? Not sure why but for me i tested before making the solution and update my ze_core and every time i was get the bug with high number of player. After the fix i never get again and i tested now and get nothing. Tested for over 20 minutes with 20 bots.

We are regular 1.6 server hosts..we have other server too.. I did restarted many times! even rebooted the system! You were trying with bots on local hlds have you tried it on steam hlds with players? because im still getting bug on steam server with minimum players 6-8

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

We are regular 1.6 server hosts..we have other server too.. I did restarted many times! even rebooted the system! You were trying with bots on local hlds have you tried it on steam hlds with players? because im still getting bug on steam server with minimum players 6-8
Sam Raheem means To say don't Restart Server.First stop it and Then Start it . But u have Rebooted your vps? And then again tested it? :/ Then U should not get this problem

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Sam Raheem means To say don't Restart Server.First stop it and Then Start it . But u have Rebooted your vps? And then again tested it? :/ Then U should not get this problem
I already told I DID EVERYTHING INCLUDING RESTART,STOP AND START AGAIN, RESTARTED WHOLE SYSTEM!
but the bug is still cming every time!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

I already told I DID EVERYTHING INCLUDING RESTART,STOP AND START AGAIN, RESTARTED WHOLE SYSTEM!
but the bug is still cming every time!
Alright Sam! Then Wait For me After 18 May :( I will visit your server To check The Problem . In Meanwhile wait for any other member to Respond to your problem

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago And i have no problems, We will do tests together. Anyway the problem is fixed which sam reported. Just when you test tell me if you ever faced it again or not. Now i and jack gameplay never faced it. So if anyone faced it again he should report altough it shoudn't appear as if it's appear this means i'am noob :lol: :D.
Its working fine now..its fixed! when i uploaded the amxx file it didnt worked but then i compiled sma file and uploaded then it worked today! raheem maybe u forgot to upload the fixed ze core.amxx and uploaded only new sma? check that once! and its fixed good thanks! :D

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Maybe i forget to upload the .amxx file i'll compile it again and upload addons again.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland

Post by czirimbolo » 7 years ago

Raheem, I had this bug too, just 1 hour ago. So I see I need to compile core.sma, right?