Approved Level Rank/Top Systems

Gameplay Addons
User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2031
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Age: 22
Contact:

Re: Level Rank/Top Systems

#21

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#22

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

ik its not working but i asking if he mean like this

[ Post made via Android ]

imSpartan
Member
Member
Malaysia
Posts: 22
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#23

Post by imSpartan » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#24

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774

imSpartan
Member
Member
Malaysia
Posts: 22
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#25

Post by imSpartan » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
Trashed because it's not working and not safe to use it.

I don't release a MySQL version, it's easy because it will be a php+html+mysql and many scripts exist online for this purpose.
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#26

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago

noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png

imSpartan
Member
Member
Malaysia
Posts: 22
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#27

Post by imSpartan » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago


are you mean like this? :
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=198774
No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#28

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago

No, I want to put it on the website.
you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes
i think that is hard but i will try to help

[ Post made via Android ]

imSpartan
Member
Member
Malaysia
Posts: 22
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

#29

Post by imSpartan » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago


you mean like this but with Level system? :
s.png
Yes
i think that is hard but i will try to help
ok thank you

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2031
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 39 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#30

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

imSpartan wrote:
1 Year Ago
noted sir, can you please show me some of the examples?
Will ask jack if he got time to do php page.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests