Your ideas for v1.5

Community News/Announcements
User avatar
Spir0x
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Tunisia
Posts: 640
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Tunisia
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 20
Contact:

Re: Your ideas for v1.5

#11

Post by Spir0x » 11 Months Ago

Please fix this bug, when players are +10 the round is restarting automatically.
someplayers when about to throw a HE Grenade (Fire nades) cs suddenly crash for them.
I trynna make money, not friends.

User avatar
lizoumapper
Mapper
Mapper
Morocco
Posts: 174
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Age: 18
Contact:

#12

Post by lizoumapper » 11 Months Ago

Add grenade explode in smoke grenade because nice idea ...
This is my blog : http://lizoumappercs.ga
GoldSource Engine :D

User avatar
tmv
Member
Member
Russia
Posts: 31
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0
Age: 20
Contact:

#13

Post by tmv » 11 Months Ago

I found a bug. On the first round the freeze time and the countdown hud values are the same which is correct but after the first round they are not matched. The freeze time value is 1 second forward than the countdown hud value. Please fix this in the new upcoming version. Thanks.

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 115
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

#14

Post by Mystic Viper » 11 Months Ago

A good idea is to make emm...like in CS:S when is freeze time for humans to not be in freeze just run and when countdown is ended to get zombies back on spawn and then zombies can go and catch humans

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#15

Post by Muhammet20 » 11 Months Ago

Mystic Viper wrote:
11 Months Ago
A good idea is to make emm...like in CS:S when is freeze time for humans to not be in freeze just run and when countdown is ended to get zombies back on spawn and then zombies can go and catch humans
this is not idea
this is related to the cvars
i made this in my server

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 115
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

#16

Post by Mystic Viper » 11 Months Ago

for me cvars not working bro

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#17

Post by Raheem » 11 Months Ago

Spir0x wrote:
11 Months Ago
Please fix this bug, when players are +10 the round is restarting automatically.
someplayers when about to throw a HE Grenade (Fire nades) cs suddenly crash for them.
OK the restart problem already exist in current version, and will be fixed next version and it's not related to players number.
This maybe but not sure from a fire nade effect plugin, which one you use? I never faced this issue.
lizoumapper wrote:
11 Months Ago
Add grenade explode in smoke grenade because nice idea ...
As the plugin exist as gameplay addon it won't be added to core plugins of our Mod. You can use the plugin that make it simply.
tmv wrote:
11 Months Ago
I found a bug. On the first round the freeze time and the countdown hud values are the same which is correct but after the first round they are not matched. The freeze time value is 1 second forward than the countdown hud value. Please fix this in the new upcoming version. Thanks.
Will try this bug and if confirmed it will be fixed next version.
Mystic Viper wrote:
11 Months Ago
A good idea is to make emm...like in CS:S when is freeze time for humans to not be in freeze just run and when countdown is ended to get zombies back on spawn and then zombies can go and catch humans
There is in public requests something like this already discussed and made already, right now the current gameplay is good but we can make CVAR for your idea and stay the freeze of zombies as default. I mean this will be added default in our Mod as an option.
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

pirate228
Member
Member
India
Posts: 18
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0
Age: 20
Contact:

#18

Post by pirate228 » 11 Months Ago

I have faced several bugs i.e. whenever a player connects during infection round/countdown round the map will restart and player's score becomes NULL = 0 :D , please fix this issue

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#19

Post by Raheem » 11 Months Ago

pirate228 wrote:
11 Months Ago
I have faced several bugs i.e. whenever a player connects during infection round/countdown round the map will restart and player's score becomes NULL = 0 :D , please fix this issue
Most reported this issue, and it will be fixed in next version. This is 3rd time i say this :lol:
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

User avatar
Luxurious
Senior Member
Senior Member
Egypt
Posts: 152
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

#20

Post by Luxurious » 11 Months Ago

maybe add Admin-Menu
Have :
1 - Make Zombie/Human
2 - Revive
3 - Level Manager ( set level , Give level , Give Xp , Reload Level )
4 - Coins Manager
5 - Add Admin ( For Owner Only)
BeTalk Zombie-Escape V1.4
IP : 51.77.103.159:27015

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests