Resolved How to fix this Bug

Coding Help/Re-API Supported
czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 541
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: How to fix this Bug

#21

Post by czirimbolo » 4 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
@czirimbolo, if it caused with Extra Items this is won't seen in all Extra Items, i mean if there an problem in extra item this problem will seen just in the extra item which have this problem
me too i using this mod from along time, maybe problem in modules
so the problem as i know isn't from an Extra Item
also @Raheem, we invite you to Investigation about this problem XD
You are wrong. One item can affect the rest.

This is extra item problem for 90%. To check it just turn off all extra items. ALL EXTRA items for zombies and humans
what i said? now who wrong?
look what lizou said:
lizoumapper wrote:
4 Months Ago
Raheem wrote:
4 Months Ago
Disable all extra-items + all addons and only let the main ze plugins.

And delete your game .cfg or reinstall it, then enter your server and try, if problem persist let me know. If you don't do this don't expect a magical solution.
no work
problem still in server :|
problem not from a plugin or extra item
this problem is from modules as i think
You said that one item cant causing problems to others extra items and THAT IS WRONG. Last time I was on his server and didnt have this effect. Give me ip of your server lizou
Image

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 150
Joined: 10 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 17
Contact:

#22

Post by lizoumapper » 4 Months Ago

51.77.150.168:27015
I Love Learn Languages Programmations

Mystic Viper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Romania
Posts: 106
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

#23

Post by Mystic Viper » 4 Months Ago

This problem i faced too. And before i had my own extra-items this problem not appeared. And then from nowhere this problem appear random

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#24

Post by Muhammet20 » 4 Months Ago

if this was from extra items, why when lizou disabled extra items the problem still not stopped?
Mystic and crizimbolo, you all not saying a right thing
ask Raheem
Raheem as i said this is not right?

[ Post made via Android ]
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1972
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#25

Post by Raheem » 4 Months Ago

Will check this issue once i'm free to do, soon maybe.

Can you try it in @czirimbolo server and tell me if it exist or not? https://www.gametracker.com/server_info ... .53:27015/
He using latest mod version i think.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 541
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#26

Post by czirimbolo » 4 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
if this was from extra items, why when lizou disabled extra items the problem still not stopped?
Mystic and crizimbolo, you all not saying a right thing
ask Raheem
Raheem as i said this is not right?
You still dont understand. I am not talking about his case now. I am talking about this shit what you said before :"bad extra item cant causing problems to other items". THAT IS WRONG, of course one extra item can fucked up the rest of items because I had that situation many times.

About lizoumapper case: I dont know where is the problem but as I said, it must be an extra item for 90%. Maybe he replaced sprites with bad shit. Moreover, last time he had problem with segmentation fault caused by shit plugin and I've been on his server and didnt see this problem with extra items.

Never had this issue but I know that 1 extra item can destroy whole server so I suggest to reinstall the server and check what will happen. If is it ok, he can start adding items ONE BY ONE and observe the server. The most important thing is that his deafult weapons are working fine.
Image

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#27

Post by Muhammet20 » 4 Months Ago

@czirimbolo
if there bad item it will cause problem to weapons which use same original weapon
i mean
if there a bad janus-7 it won't cause problem to Ethereal
because the Janus-7 is M249 and Ethereal is AUG
if there a bad Janus-7 it can only cause problems on extra items that using M249
for Example if there bad Janus-7 it will cause a problem for Laser MiniGun
not for other extra items that not using the same original weaopn
did you understand now?

also czirimbolo, talk with respect, at the final there someone from us saying a false thing
no need to insults.
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 541
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#28

Post by czirimbolo » 4 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
@czirimbolo
if there bad item it will cause problem to weapons which use same original weapon
i mean
if there a bad janus-7 it won't cause problem to Ethereal
because the Janus-7 is M249 and Ethereal is AUG
if there a bad Janus-7 it can only cause problems on extra items that using M249
for Example if there bad Janus-7 it will cause a problem for Laser MiniGun
not for other extra items that not using the same original weaopn
did you understand now?

also czirimbolo, talk with respect, at the final there someone from us saying a false thing
no need to insults.
You still dont understand 3rd time. Im telling you third time and you cant get it because you think that you cant be wrong. Tell me how many extra items do you use on your server? I use about 20 extra items on my server and it the past I used like 100 items or even more. Most of them are shit.

I was not talking about gun bases. I use this mod much longer than you so you dont need to talk me that things. Its my experience with using items, not knowledge about coding plugins. I had problems with powerful guns (not just typical like janus, balrog or vulcanus series) which blocked all items. There were fucked up. I even use gun with C4 BASE.

Secondly, one gun even blocked killing zombies by lava, fire, laser and water. Zombies didnt want die because of ONE GUN. So please stop saying that I am not right because one item (BADLY CODED) can messed up whole server. Thats all from me, I will not answer in this topic any more because you dont understand main things.
Image

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 150
Joined: 10 Months Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Age: 17
Contact:

#29

Post by lizoumapper » 4 Months Ago

guys problem this maybe in Deagle Hunter Crisnom or Tornado
but bomb jump i test in other mod ZP not happened this problem :| !?
I Love Learn Languages Programmations

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Turkey
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 15
Contact:

#30

Post by Muhammet20 » 4 Months Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
4 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
4 Months Ago
@czirimbolo
if there bad item it will cause problem to weapons which use same original weapon
i mean
if there a bad janus-7 it won't cause problem to Ethereal
because the Janus-7 is M249 and Ethereal is AUG
if there a bad Janus-7 it can only cause problems on extra items that using M249
for Example if there bad Janus-7 it will cause a problem for Laser MiniGun
not for other extra items that not using the same original weaopn
did you understand now?

also czirimbolo, talk with respect, at the final there someone from us saying a false thing
no need to insults.
You still dont understand 3rd time. Im telling you third time and you cant get it because you think that you cant be wrong. Tell me how many extra items do you use on your server? I use about 20 extra items on my server and it the past I used like 100 items or even more. Most of them are shit.

I was not talking about gun bases. I use this mod much longer than you so you dont need to talk me that things. Its my experience with using items, not knowledge about coding plugins. I had problems with powerful guns (not just typical like janus, balrog or vulcanus series) which blocked all items. There were fucked up. I even use gun with C4 BASE.

Secondly, one gun even blocked killing zombies by lava, fire, laser and water. Zombies didnt want die because of ONE GUN. So please stop saying that I am not right because one item (BADLY CODED) can messed up whole server. Thats all from me, I will not answer in this topic any more because you dont understand main things.
you can't say you know many things than me because you using this mod before me
also don't answer again better
you are who dont want be wrong
and stop your shitty fucking insults

[ Post made via Android ]
[Learning HTML coding language]
[Learning Unreal Engine 4]
[Learning Adobe programs]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests