Resolved How to fix this Bug

Coding Help/Re-API Supported
User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 16
Contact:

Re: How to fix this Bug

#41

Post by Muhammet20 » 9 Months Ago

lizoumapper wrote:
9 Months Ago
what is sulation now
I NEEED SULATION TO FIX THIS FUCKING PROBLEM
I REINSTALL SERVER PROBLEM STILL IN SERVER !!!
:x :x :x :x
IDK your problem is unknown, you said you turned off all plugins and not work!
try to re install the modules

[ Post made via Android ]
[Syrian love Palestine and live in Turkey]
[Not interested in CS/Pawn anymore]
[Learning C# coding language and Unity engine]

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2015
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 111 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#42

Post by Raheem » 9 Months Ago

What i can say is this problem not related to our Mod.

Linux full pack should work without any problem.
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 170
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Age: 18
Contact:

#43

Post by lizoumapper » 9 Months Ago

Raheem wrote:
9 Months Ago
What i can say is this problem not related to our Mod.

Linux full pack should work without any problem.
Bro I don't Use Pack Linux i use HLDS Steam and Couvert to ReHLDS Understand me
This is my blog : http://lizoumappercs.ga
GoldSource Engine :D

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 16
Contact:

#44

Post by Muhammet20 » 9 Months Ago

@Raheem,
the problem isnt from the mod or plugin or extra item etc....

[ Post made via Android ]
[Syrian love Palestine and live in Turkey]
[Not interested in CS/Pawn anymore]
[Learning C# coding language and Unity engine]

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 170
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Age: 18
Contact:

#45

Post by lizoumapper » 9 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
9 Months Ago
@Raheem,
the problem isnt from the mod or plugin or extra item etc....
Problem Fixed !!!
xd
I hidden problem using

Code: Select all

mp_decals 0
r_decals 0
after 4 days
i back, i add

Code: Select all

mp_decals 4096
r_decals 4096
and Fixed Problem !!!
This is my blog : http://lizoumappercs.ga
GoldSource Engine :D

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 16
Contact:

#46

Post by Muhammet20 » 9 Months Ago

lizoumapper wrote:
9 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
9 Months Ago
@Raheem,
the problem isnt from the mod or plugin or extra item etc....
Problem Fixed !!!
xd
I hidden problem using

Code: Select all

mp_decals 0
r_decals 0
after 4 days
i back, i add

Code: Select all

mp_decals 4096
r_decals 4096
and Fixed Problem !!!
from the start, no one believed me
i said thousand time the problem isn't from a plugin
but as you and all see, now who won the game? xD i joking this is not a game and finally all saw that the problem not from a PLUGIN :)

[ Post made via Android ]
[Syrian love Palestine and live in Turkey]
[Not interested in CS/Pawn anymore]
[Learning C# coding language and Unity engine]

User avatar
lizoumapper
Senior Member
Senior Member
Morocco
Posts: 170
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: Morocco
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Age: 18
Contact:

#47

Post by lizoumapper » 9 Months Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
9 Months Ago
lizoumapper wrote:
9 Months Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
9 Months Ago
@Raheem,
the problem isnt from the mod or plugin or extra item etc....
Problem Fixed !!!
xd
I hidden problem using

Code: Select all

mp_decals 0
r_decals 0
after 4 days
i back, i add

Code: Select all

mp_decals 4096
r_decals 4096
and Fixed Problem !!!
from the start, no one believed me
i said thousand time the problem isn't from a plugin
but as you and all see, now who won the game? xD i joking this is not a game and finally all saw that the problem not from a PLUGIN :)
xD
Yeah Problem Not in Plugin
Problem in Cvars
r_decals 4096
mp_decals 4096
This is my blog : http://lizoumappercs.ga
GoldSource Engine :D

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests