Solved Unstuck Plugin

Unpaid Requests, Public Plugins
johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 6 years ago

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago
Spir0x wrote: 6 years ago {X, Y, Z} ... So no way..
are you speaking about escapers-zone.X,Y,Z? xD some fun :3
:lol: :lol:

Try:
  • ze_no_block.rar
Try to block the train or helicopter and see the message will appear to you. It will appear to you as it's moving although it's static and not moving so i don't find way to detect that this entity stopped so i see no ways.

I was think to do something like: (If player is Duck & Entity not Moving) it means this player blocks the Entity then i'll automatic unstuck him but this not works as i can't detect that entity stopped.
Jack Was Using Engine function as well in his Code ?

Why not use that To detect ?

But I think what problem u mean is how to detect if he is stuck with train Or helicopter ?
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

I asked Some other people on other forum They said me to use auto unstuck Plugin as it works for them

Why not make auto unstuck code more optimized and edited it little bit and for ZE Only ?

I think it can help many people

Spir0x
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Tunisia

Post by Spir0x » 6 years ago

Yes if not we can compile the code given by Armageddon and update it, i mean add support to main menu if this helps.

ArMaGeDDoN
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Post by ArMaGeDDoN » 6 years ago

johnnysins2000 wrote: 6 years ago I asked Some other people on other forum They said me to use auto unstuck Plugin as it works for them

Why not make auto unstuck code more optimized and edited it little bit and for ZE Only ?

Auto unstuck doesnt work on rehlds as i know. Me and Raheem tried to create that. This plugin which i posted is the best one available and does job well.
BrotherHood | Zombie Escape |
IP: 178.33.132.102:27015

Spir0x
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Tunisia

Armageddon i have a question. there's some maps those max explosion damage is 10k hp then when i put zombie health higher than 10.000 zombie wont be killed so at this we are important to delete some maps.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

ArMaGeDDoN wrote: 6 years ago
johnnysins2000 wrote: 6 years ago I asked Some other people on other forum They said me to use auto unstuck Plugin as it works for them

Auto unstuck doesnt work on rehlds as i know. Me and Raheem tried to create that. This plugin which i posted is the best one available and does job well.
Then make that Command /unstuck Auto :p

Atleast this Teleports u to another nearest place

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

johnnysins2000 wrote: 6 years ago Jack Was Using Engine function as well in his Code ?

Why not use that To detect ?

But I think what problem u mean is how to detect if he is stuck with train Or helicopter ?
What stuck mean for me is for example part of train inside part of player this what is stuck which can be detected and automatic unstuck. Same thing if we speak about two players in each other we can detect and then change their position (Origins {X, Y, Z}).

But in blocking the heli, train here things is different and player is not stuck but what should we do is to detect who make the vehicle to stop then change his origins also. But if the player stop the entity i can't detect that he stop it because some bugs on game physics and amxmodx.

When the train start moving if player block it and i try get if it's moving or not it will tell it's moving and it's not moving so this the whole problem i can't fix.
ArMaGeDDoN wrote: 6 years ago Auto unstuck doesnt work on rehlds as i know. Me and Raheem tried to create that. This plugin which i posted is the best one available and does job well.
I'll do some tests later.
Spir0x wrote: 6 years ago Armageddon i have a question. there's some maps those max explosion damage is 10k hp then when i put zombie health higher than 10.000 zombie wont be killed so at this we are important to delete some maps.
Not need to remove these maps just install this plugin: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1946
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

Spir0x
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Tunisia

Ok Thanks i didn't saw it.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

So far advanced unstuck plugin that designed for our mod: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1969

I write this because i find sometimes i get stuck even if there is semiclip.... So this will be so good for zombie escape server.
He who fails to plan is planning to fail