Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

Simple steps to download. First, Download IDM and install it with crack from here: https://www.idm-cracks.com/idm.html
Now open the program after you finish and you will find button named: Add URL like in this photo:
Ok now add this link and click ok then the download will start, Choose the path you want to download to and you done. The download link:

Code: Select all

http://srv70.putdrive.com/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/4A19C1223A5A4A5QQWE2405551EWQS/%5BZE%5D%20Windows%20Full%20Pack%20-%20HLDS.rar
Download works see:
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

ViscoLaCotsaNostra
Indonesia

Post by ViscoLaCotsaNostra » 7 years ago

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago Simple steps to download. First, Download IDM and install it with crack from here: https://www.idm-cracks.com/idm.html
Now open the program after you finish and you will find button named: Add URL like in this photo:
Ok now add this link and click ok then the download will start, Choose the path you want to download to and you done. The download link:

Code: Select all

http://srv70.putdrive.com/putstorage/DownloadFileHash/4A19C1223A5A4A5QQWE2405551EWQS/%5BZE%5D%20Windows%20Full%20Pack%20-%20HLDS.rar
Download works see:
I dont think you answer my question about requesting tutorial how to make server via dedicated, im still waiting bro. Just take your time, no need to hurry dude :P. Thank you for the download link but i dont have any IDM and i think that was difficult dude, try to pack it to mediafire and post it at "Windows Full Pack" :D
Thanks a lot!

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

The simplest answer is that i told you. Also you can download IDM from here: http://uploadsmirror.com/file/1490875909_IDM6.28Build5
And this is TUT video of how it's done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6NHAQOz24

If you need to install it yourself so try to learn how to install Server via SteamCMD, There is many TUT already made so i don't think it's good idea for me to do again, Just follow anyone here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... r+steamcmd

Also it's hard for me now to upload to another site as my net is very slow it will need time. I'll try later when i get time.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 7 years ago

Thats a cool one raheem.. But it has some parts missing and few bugs.
1.Round doesn't terminate after time-up.
2.If cctv called and instead of going inside the cctv(helicopter/train) if we go on its rooftop the cctv blast killing all zombies doesnt happens..no blast at all..
3.few more bugs..
Also Got A suggestion for you..
Instead of coin system , add exp system which awards bonus speed on each level up like if im lvl1 and my speed is 250 after i lvl up to lvl 2 i get 1 2 bonus speed so my speed will be 252..
also add something for blockers who blocks heli or train or ship by jumping or standing in front of it.. something which will give few damage to them..
If these things gets in it will be great!
Thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago Thats a cool one raheem.. But it has some parts missing and few bugs.
1.Round doesn't terminate after time-up.
2.If cctv called and instead of going inside the cctv(helicopter/train) if we go on its rooftop the cctv blast killing all zombies doesnt happens..no blast at all..
3.few more bugs..
Also Got A suggestion for you..
Instead of coin system , add exp system which awards bonus speed on each level up like if im lvl1 and my speed is 250 after i lvl up to lvl 2 i get 1 2 bonus speed so my speed will be 252..
also add something for blockers who blocks heli or train or ship by jumping or standing in front of it.. something which will give few damage to them..
If these things gets in it will be great!
Thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

About Number 1 IDK what u are saying explain

About Number 2 that has Never Happened To me Zombies Die

About Number 3 there are no bugs in the Mod + show logs if u find any bug in a Plugin

About Your suggestion The Coins System if fine

And About Some blockers Semiclip is already there just use it !

If U need help on Mod just post it on help/support or scripting section

Regards,

Johhny
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

-First welcome to our community.

-Second about your Questions let's discuss them:

1-I tested it and it seems to work if there is no players but it's not terminated if there is players. Thanks for reporting this it will be solved as soon as possible.

2-It's not our mod problem, It's the map problem as to understand at the map end the Map is who send bombs to kill the zombies and all who outside it. Our mod not send anything so the map is desigend like this so the solution maybe from map maker not our mod. And i'll try think if i can make another plugin that may fix this or it should be done from map.

3-Any bug you found it will be nice if you reported it here: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=22 So it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4-Your suggestion is regarding the Level system so it will be nice if you post it in the level system plugin topic.

5-For blockers you can use Semi-Clip for now. I'll try later to see if i can detect these guys and then slay them or not.

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

-Simple Fix in ze_core.sma inserted. There was a problem in terminating the round if the round time is over. It's fixed now and if humans don't manage to escape and round time is over this will result in Escape Fail. You will need only to download Addons.zip again and upload the new ze_core.amxx to your server.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -Simple Fix in ze_core.sma inserted. There was a problem in terminating the round if the round time is over. It's fixed now and if humans don't manage to escape and round time is over this will result in Escape Fail. You will need only to download Addons.zip again and upload the new ze_core.amxx to your server.
thats what i was talking about.. thanks for fix.. :D

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -First welcome to our community.

1-I tested it and it seems to work if there is no players but it's not terminated if there is players. Thanks for reporting this it will be solved as soon as possible.

2-It's not our mod problem, It's the map problem as to understand at the map end the Map is who send bombs to kill the zombies and all who outside it. Our mod not send anything so the map is desigend like this so the solution maybe from map maker not our mod. And i'll try think if i can make another plugin that may fix this or it should be done from map.

3-Any bug you found it will be nice if you reported it here: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=22 So it will be fixed as soon as possible.

4-Your suggestion is regarding the Level system so it will be nice if you post it in the level system plugin topic.

5-For blockers you can use Semi-Clip for now. I'll try later to see if i can detect these guys and then slay them or not.
About blocking point i wasnt talking about human or zombies blockers not semiclip..
What i tried to say was humans hold the train or heli by blocking it.. so heli or train doesnt move.. so for this If some one blocks the entity(train/heli/boat) he will get small amount of damage per second for blocking it .. so after getting damage he cant stop forever.. this is needed or escape fails since blocking heli gives zombies time to reach humans...hope you got me this time.
thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago
Raheem wrote: 7 years ago -First welcome to our community.

About blocking point i wasnt talking about human or zombies blockers not semiclip..
What i tried to say was humans hold the train or heli by blocking it.. so heli or train doesnt move.. so for this If some one blocks the entity(train/heli/boat) he will get small amount of damage per second for blocking it .. so after getting damage he cant stop forever.. this is needed or escape fails since blocking heli gives zombies time to reach humans...hope you got me this time.
thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community

Ahahah I also use to do the same bro :p it is fun but use semiclip and change one car Raheem gave me to block the Helicopter or train just go to every topic In thus forum and u will find that cvar

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years agoAbout blocking point i wasnt talking about human or zombies blockers not semiclip..
thanks
-SeRious_SaM
<3 1.6 Community
I understand what you mean i'll try later and see if i will be able to block this or slap the player who do this or not. But a suggestion you can try Auto-Unstuck it may works for this case. Also the player who block the Helicopter he may wait his friend to come or something like this..
johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years agoAhahah I also use to do the same bro :p it is fun but use semiclip and change one car Raheem gave me to block the Helicopter or train just go to every topic In thus forum and u will find that cvar
I added the fix here: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=45 so it will be easy for anyone using ReSemiClip to fix it. Also this is fix only for two players stands over each other not if someone block the helicopter.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago [center]Zombie Escape Mod[/center][/color][/b]
-In this topic you will find the latest official releases for the mod. The old versions will automatically deleted and latest version only will be here.

-For more information about the Mod visit: How this mod works?
-For more information about installing the mod Visit: How to Install the Mod?
-For more information about Zombie Escape Developing Team visit: Zombie Escape Developing Team

Current Version: 1.0

Downloads:

• Addons.zip
  • If you can't download resources from the link above, Try another links from: Here.
Can you post the cvars of each please!
cvars for zombie and human health gravity as well as cvars for coin system, zombie madness, cost, grenade damage-time etc..
Please post cvars!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago
Raheem wrote: 7 years ago [center]Zombie Escape Mod[/center][/color][/b]
-In this topic you will find the latest official releases for the mod. The old versions will automatically deleted and latest version only will be here.

-For more information about the Mod visit: How this mod works?
-For more information about installing the mod Visit: How to Install the Mod?
-For more information about Zombie Escape Developing Team visit: Zombie Escape Developing Team

Current Version: 1.0

Downloads:

• Addons.zip
  • If you can't download resources from the link above, Try another links from: Here.
Can you post the cvars of each please!
cvars for zombie and human health gravity as well as cvars for coin system, zombie madness, cost, grenade damage-time etc..
Please post cvars!
They are already In zombie_escape.cfg

Just Download the addons and go to configs folder U can find it there

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years agoCan you post the cvars of each please!
Please post cvars!
There is topics in TUT section made to help you and who need to know about the mod:
  1. Cvars - zombie_escape.cfg
  2. Other Settings - zombie_escape.ini
And see more helping topics in our TUT section: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=7

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago
sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years agoCan you post the cvars of each please!
Please post cvars!
There is topics in TUT section made to help you and who need to know about the mod:
  1. Cvars - zombie_escape.cfg
  2. Other Settings - zombie_escape.ini
And see more helping topics in our TUT section: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewforum.php?f=7
gotcha thanks!
Found few more bugs.. When cctv called and no one goes in it.. the round doesnt terminates.. and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts... also when the map time is finished and vote taken it doesnt wait till round ends the map changes in middle of round.. it should be controlled from ze plugin..
thanks

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years agogotcha thanks!
Found few more bugs.. When cctv called and no one goes in it.. the round doesnt terminates.. and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts... also when the map time is finished and vote taken it doesnt wait till round ends the map changes in middle of round.. it should be controlled from ze plugin..
thanks
1-If the bombs not sent after the helicopter goes the round won't be terminated as it depend on if all zombies killed or not. From maps it's coded like: If no player enter to the vehicle the bombs won't be sent. And this problem is map problem not our mod problem. This can be solved from the map. Anyway i have idea to solve this. I will detect the call of the Escape Button and we will send bombs after it's call with 30 sec or any interval you need. This will depend on this plugin: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=82 Because this is the best way to detect that the escape button called and the vehicle comes. This is fix for you if you see this is very annoying. If you like this solution i'll post it it's very simple.

2-Please explain in details the situation you faced "and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts" I don't understand exactly when it's happen.

3-This is from Vote Map plugin we don't have anything to do for it. There is many plugins that allow you to extend the last round so it doesn't change while you finishing it. Try this one: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=54580 It's tested and it's working so it will let you finish the round after the round ends it will change the map directly. I'll add it to Compatible Plugins List.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

thanks
1-If the bombs not sent after the helicopter goes the round won't be terminated as it depend on if all zombies killed or not. From maps it's coded like: If no player enter to the vehicle the bombs won't be sent. And this problem is map problem not our mod problem. This can be solved from the map. Anyway i have idea to solve this. I will detect the call of the Escape Button and we will send bombs after it's call with 30 sec or any interval you need. This will depend on this plugin: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=82 Because this is the best way to detect that the escape button called and the vehicle comes. This is fix for you if you see this is very annoying. If you like this solution i'll post it it's very simple.

2-Please explain in details the situation you faced "and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts" I don't understand exactly when it's happen.

3-This is from Vote Map plugin we don't have anything to do for it. There is many plugins that allow you to extend the last round so it doesn't change while you finishing it. Try this one: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=54580 It's tested and it's working so it will let you finish the round after the round ends it will change the map directly. I'll add it to Compatible Plugins List.
ok gotcha!
the second point which you are not understanding,
consider cctv called and cts and zombies both came in cctv somehow for example ct in heli and zombie came on roof of heli,
so the blast happens but zombie wont die because hes safe with heli so zombie and ct both alive and round wont terminate.in this condition lets consider human killed zombie while zombie came on roof of heli and then round ends.. but the round end call comes in the next round when next round zombie release countdown is going on like 5..4..3.. escape fail.... and then round terminates on round start and goes on next round..
tried explaining hard hope you will get me what im trying to say! :(

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

thanks

also the background music (ze ready, ambience) these musics doesnt plays sometimes..full silent.. and also the timer music which is 10..9..8..7......1... this music also sometimes doesnt gets played ...

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Give me your server IP so i can test with you and see the problems myself as i don't understand from the explanation.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago Give me your server IP so i can test with you and see the problems myself as i don't understand from the explanation.
139.59.18.130:40000 - <3 1.6 | Zombie Escape | Asia
Thanks for help!