Zombie Escape Releases

Official Releases
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 7 years ago

Hmm, I can't enter as your server accept steam only and i don't install steam for now so you can install Dproto or ReUnion so i can come. Also after you do this join the server so i can test with you.

Or simply come here: 156.210.129.73:27015
He who fails to plan is planning to fail

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 7 years ago

sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years ago
Raheem wrote: 7 years ago
sam_bhosale4 wrote: 7 years agogotcha thanks!
Found few more bugs.. When cctv called and no one goes in it.. the round doesnt terminates.. and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts... also when the map time is finished and vote taken it doesnt wait till round ends the map changes in middle of round.. it should be controlled from ze plugin..
thanks
1-If the bombs not sent after the helicopter goes the round won't be terminated as it depend on if all zombies killed or not. From maps it's coded like: If no player enter to the vehicle the bombs won't be sent. And this problem is map problem not our mod problem. This can be solved from the map. Anyway i have idea to solve this. I will detect the call of the Escape Button and we will send bombs after it's call with 30 sec or any interval you need. This will depend on this plugin: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=82 Because this is the best way to detect that the escape button called and the vehicle comes. This is fix for you if you see this is very annoying. If you like this solution i'll post it it's very simple.

2-Please explain in details the situation you faced "and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts" I don't understand exactly when it's happen.

3-This is from Vote Map plugin we don't have anything to do for it. There is many plugins that allow you to extend the last round so it doesn't change while you finishing it. Try this one: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=54580 It's tested and it's working so it will let you finish the round after the round ends it will change the map directly. I'll add it to Compatible Plugins List.
also the background music (ze ready, ambience) these musics doesnt plays sometimes..full silent.. and also the timer music which is 10..9..8..7......1... this music also sometimes doesnt gets played ...
This problem is not from the Mod

It Is From your cs the sound sometimes does not transmit

So u can't hear sounds

Make Sure the sounds Transmits properly into your cs then I will be able to hear it and about your other problem

U are saying That when The helicopter is flying to its destinations for successful escape the zombies Sit on helicopter on the roof but they don't die sometimes ?

I have too faced that sometimes but this problem is not from the Mod So stop calling it Bug

The round terminated problem and heli problems And Train problems are not from the mod

These problem Comes Very few times And I have never faced this In This Mod

This problem is associated with Map not Mod

So probably u should ask someone to fix the map

That is the best solution anyway call me sometimes To the server To see All of Your problems and I will solve it for You
Nobody Is That Busy If They Make Time :roll:

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

johnnysins2000, Yeah about the sound play it depend on the client as i use a client-side command. Sometimes there is two sounds may interrupt each other but in general if there is a noticed repeated problem he can report it to be fixed.

About the bombs not send for this case, As i know it's map bug i also provide a solution if someone need it i can make it. It's like:

When player press the Escape Button we will set task to kill all players after 2 minutes from calling the button. This way will be quite nice. But it will need to detect the calling of the helicopter so i'll insert this in Escape Button Message Plugin.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago johnnysins2000, Yeah about the sound play it depend on the client as i use a client-side command. Sometimes there is two sounds may interrupt each other but in general if there is a noticed repeated problem he can report it to be fixed.

About the bombs not send for this case, As i know it's map bug i also provide a solution if someone need it i can make it. It's like:

When player press the Escape Button we will set task to kill all players after 2 minutes from calling the button. This way will be quite nice. But it will need to detect the calling of the helicopter so i'll insert this in Escape Button Message Plugin.
After 2 Minutes ? That's a nice idea

So we can also change this minutes from set_task (id,2.0)

Or there will be cvar for it ?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

It will be with cvars. You can enable it or disable it. Also you can define the time in minutes or seconds this not problem.

mzqx
Moldova

Post by mzqx » 7 years ago

So what you have in your mind for next release?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

mzqx wrote: 7 years ago So what you have in your mind for next release?
Ideas provided by all members and ideas from us (Developing Team) i'll post details about what will be in the next update. This update will come after at least 1 month as now i have studies, exams.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 7 years ago

johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago
Raheem wrote: 7 years ago

1-If the bombs not sent after the helicopter goes the round won't be terminated as it depend on if all zombies killed or not. From maps it's coded like: If no player enter to the vehicle the bombs won't be sent. And this problem is map problem not our mod problem. This can be solved from the map. Anyway i have idea to solve this. I will detect the call of the Escape Button and we will send bombs after it's call with 30 sec or any interval you need. This will depend on this plugin: http://escapers-zone.xyz/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=82 Because this is the best way to detect that the escape button called and the vehicle comes. This is fix for you if you see this is very annoying. If you like this solution i'll post it it's very simple.

2-Please explain in details the situation you faced "and for terminating round if slayed or killed player then after new round start it comes escape fail from last round and current round restarts" I don't understand exactly when it's happen.

3-This is from Vote Map plugin we don't have anything to do for it. There is many plugins that allow you to extend the last round so it doesn't change while you finishing it. Try this one: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=54580 It's tested and it's working so it will let you finish the round after the round ends it will change the map directly. I'll add it to Compatible Plugins List.
also the background music (ze ready, ambience) these musics doesnt plays sometimes..full silent.. and also the timer music which is 10..9..8..7......1... this music also sometimes doesnt gets played ...

So u can't hear sounds

Make Sure the sounds Transmits properly into your cs then I will be able to hear it and about your other problem

U are saying That when The helicopter is flying to its destinations for successful escape the zombies Sit on helicopter on the roof but they don't die sometimes ?

I have too faced that sometimes but this problem is not from the Mod So stop calling it Bug

The round terminated problem and heli problems And Train problems are not from the mod

That is the best solution anyway call me sometimes To the server To see All of Your problems and I will solve it for You
ok mostly map problem... but its not only sound problem the new round gets restarted with mssg escape fail! you didnt gt me..
-=SeRious-GaminG|Zombie Escape[Alien vs. Predator]|Asia=-
206.189.132.169:40000

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

johnnysins2000 wrote: 7 years ago

So u can't hear sounds

ok mostly map problem... but its not only sound problem the new round gets restarted with mssg escape fail! you didnt gt me..
Explain this More so I can understand What u are trying to say

What do u mean when u restart round and it says Escape fail ?

Oo u mean When u restart round it says escape fail?

That is also not the bug or problem

It will say that

Unless Raheem will have to edit Like zp when no one wins

No one won.... Try again

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

About sound simply i see your server and i can say that problem from you. As you put Escape Success and Escape Fail sound duration longer than 3 or 4 seconds. They should be equal to the time the round will end in and i set it in all 4 or 3 seconds so the final sound shouldn't be higher than them. This which cause you some problems.

If you need to make the duration longer so you need to change the time that next round will start in after the round end. So you will need to do it form this line in the core plugin:
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_TERRORISTS, ROUND_TERRORISTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_CTS, ROUND_CTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago About sound simply i see your server and i can say that problem from you. As you put Escape Success and Escape Fail sound duration longer than 3 or 4 seconds. They should be equal to the time the round will end in and i set it in all 4 or 3 seconds so the final sound shouldn't be higher than them. This which cause you some problems.

If you need to make the duration longer so you need to change the time that next round will start in after the round end. So you will need to do it form this line in the core plugin:
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_TERRORISTS, ROUND_TERRORISTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.
  • rg_round_end(3.0, WINSTATUS_CTS, ROUND_CTS_WIN, "") Change 3.0 to the new Duration.
Well I never had sound Problem
But anyway Thnx For the command

Also tell that where Should he put this Command

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

You will have this problem if you change the round end sounds to sounds that is longer than 3 seconds. The two lines i stated not a command those are in the ze_core.sma So you will need to edit every one and then compile it again.

It's highly advisable if it's necessary to change sounds So, replace them with another ones but with same duration.

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Raheem wrote: 7 years ago You will have this problem if you change the round end sounds to sounds that is longer than 3 seconds. The two lines i stated not a command those are in the ze_core.sma So you will need to edit every one and then compile it again.

It's highly advisable if it's necessary to change sounds So, replace them with another ones but with same duration.

DO U KNOW HOW I SOLVE MY Sounds Problem ? I don't edit the ini file only

I edit ini file and sma file so sounds work properly

And one more question ?

This command rg_end_round

It has 3.0 value

If I change this 3.0 value to 9.0 or 14.0

Because some sounds U know like have Higher duration like 9.0 or 14.0 and not 3.0

Will this Allow the Sound in the end of the round to run a littler longer than 3.0 seconds ?

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Yes you need to change it to the sound time. So if the sound you put is 9.0 seconds so set it to 9.0

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Post by sam_bhosale4 » 6 years ago

Found Bug which is probably the plugin bug.
In this bug, Few humans gets invincible, Cant hit human cant infect human at all..This bug is showing up once in every two-three rounds! Please look into it and fix it soon!
Thanks!

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

So you was testing with bots? Or real players and this bug happens? If they were real players so i'll fix this problem as soon as possible.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago So you was testing with bots? Or real players and this bug happens? If they were real players so i'll fix this problem as soon as possible.
No bots! Only players on server!
Please fix asap as its making problem in mod.
Thanks

Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer

Post by Raheem » 6 years ago

I get this bug many times but i was thinking it's from bots as i was testing with them. So you now confirmed that this is a general problem. And because this problem not come regurally you may get it sometimes and other times no so i don't know the problem from where now. But for me there is 1 things i suspect to cause this problem Fw_TraceAttack_Pre() Forward I'll review it again but when i get time. And test much times to confirm that this problem solved.

Maybe problem from ReAPI so i'll test using Hamsandawich and for you Please UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL for now and see what will happen.

sam_bhosale4
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India

Raheem wrote: 6 years ago I get this bug many times but i was thinking it's from bots as i was testing with them. So you now confirmed that this is a general problem. And because this problem not come regurally you may get it sometimes and other times no so i don't know the problem from where now. But for me there is 1 things i suspect to cause this problem Fw_TraceAttack_Pre() Forward I'll review it again but when i get time. And test much times to confirm that this problem solved.

Maybe problem from ReAPI so i'll test using Hamsandawich and for you Please UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL for now and see what will happen.
UPDATE your ReAPI and ReGameDLL is updated already! and ill be waiting for fix! thanks!

johnnysins2000
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Paraguay

Post by johnnysins2000 » 6 years ago

Which invincible bug is he talking about Raheem?