Resolved no weapons sounds

Report bugs to be fixed
Post Reply
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

no weapons sounds

#1

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

hello guys
i have this problem
when i have weapons , the weapons dont have sounds
but when i have extra items weapons they are have sounds
why this ? , please fast answer

and i have other problem , if i buy Extra Item : Rail Cannon , and after one round if i buy normal m3 its giving me rail cannon , not m3
please fast help ............ thanks

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 651
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 35 times
Been thanked: 51 times
Age: 20
Contact:

#2

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 1 Year Ago

What is the difference between weapons & extra items you mean?!
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#3

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
1 Year Ago
What is the difference between weapons & extra items you mean?!
i mean when i have a normal weapon it's don't have any sound
and when i have extra item it's have sounds

and please i want say a thing to all
please press on quote because no notification is coming when you are typing a quick reply

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 93
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#4

Post by karan » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Jack GamePlay wrote:
1 Year Ago
What is the difference between weapons & extra items you mean?!
i mean when i have a normal weapon it's don't have any sound
and when i have extra item it's have sounds

and please i want say a thing to all
please press on quote because no notification is coming when you are typing a quick reply
do u replaced ur original weapon's skins?
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#5

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

karan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
Jack GamePlay wrote:
1 Year Ago
What is the difference between weapons & extra items you mean?!
i mean when i have a normal weapon it's don't have any sound
and when i have extra item it's have sounds

and please i want say a thing to all
please press on quote because no notification is coming when you are typing a quick reply
do u replaced ur original weapon's skins?
yea

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 93
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#6

Post by karan » 1 Year Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago
karan wrote:
1 Year Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Year Ago


i mean when i have a normal weapon it's don't have any sound
and when i have extra item it's have sounds

and please i want say a thing to all
please press on quote because no notification is coming when you are typing a quick reply
do u replaced ur original weapon's skins?
yea
then u have to add those skins sounds
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 2016
Joined: 3 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 115 times
Age: 22
Contact:

#7

Post by Raheem » 1 Year Ago

I suspect the problem from your game, try in your server from new game and see. Mostly you can't change the sound for original weapons as it's client-side, only can change knife sound, this what i know.
Loading Raheem's signature, Please wait...
Image

Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Posts: 408
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

#8

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Year Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Year Ago
I suspect the problem from your game, try in your server from new game and see. Mostly you can't change the sound for original weapons as it's client-side, only can change knife sound, this what i know.
yeah its working
this is true
ok , pls mark as solved
and sorry for late answer
i dont open my pc so much in school days

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests