Approved Class: Heroine

Gameplay Addons
Post Reply
User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

Class: Heroine

#1

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 1 Year Ago

Class: Heroine

Description:

This is heroine class. An addition class for zombie escape mod. This plugin chooses a player randomly and gives him extra features for 1 round. Some of the features are:
  1. Speed.
  2. Gravity.
  3. Extra damage.
  4. Different model.
  5. Parachute.
  6. Knockback.
  7. Multijump.
Cvars:
  1. ze_heroine_min_zombies // Minimum players to start choosing random player to be heroine? (D: 3).
  2. ze_heroine_knockback // How much knockback does the heroine get? (D: 1.5).
  3. ze_heroine_speed // How much speed does the heroine gain? (D: 400) (Note: Check 'ze_set_human_speed_factor' usage.
  4. ze_heroine_gravity // How much will the heroine's gravity be? (D: 0.08) (Note: The value you set will be the heroine's gravity, no increase or decrease.
Extra cvars:
  1. ze_screen_fade // Allow screen fade on turning to heroine? (0 = Disable || 1 = Enable) (D: 1).
  2. ze_screen_fade_red // How much the red color will be? (D: 0).
  3. ze_screen_fade_green // How much the green color will be? (D: 150).
  4. ze_screen_fade_blue // How much the blue color will be? (D: 0).
Defines:
  1. Uncomment to use parachute.
    1. //#define PARACHUTE
  2. Uncomment to use multijump.
    1. //#define MULTIJUMP
  3. Red color value used in the hud appears to notify server's players who the heroine is (D: 255).
    1. #define HUDMESSAGE_RED
  4. Green color value used in the hud appears to notify server's players who the heroine is (D: 255).
    1. #define HUDMESSAGE_GREEN
  5. Blue color value used in the hud appears to notify server's players who the heroine is (D: 255).
    1. #define HUDMESSAGE_BLUE
Natives:
  1. Checks whether the player is heroine or not (id is player's index).
    1. native ze_is_user_heroine(id)
  2. Sets & unsets the player (id is player's index || if set = 1 --> set || if set = 0 --> unset).
    1. native ze_set_user_heroine(id, set)
Changelog:
  • Spoiler!
    Image
    • First Release.
    Image
    • Add speed, gravity & knockback.
    Image [Current Version]
    • Fixed speed & gravity.
    • Add screen fade effect on turning to heroine.
    • Added new natives.
    • Minor bug fixes.
    • New code style.

Code:
  1. // Uncomment to use parachute
  2. //#define PARACHUTE
  3. // Uncomment to use multijump
  4. //#DEFINE MULTIJUMP
  5.  
  6. #include <zombie_escape>
  7. #if defined PARACHUTE
  8.     #include <ze_parachute>
  9. #endif
  10. #if defined MULTIJUMP
  11.     #include <ze_multijump>
  12. #endif
  13.  
  14. #define TASK_MAKE_HEROINE 20019419
  15. #define HUDMESSAGE_RED 255
  16. #define HUDMESSAGE_GREEN 255
  17. #define HUDMESSAGE_BLUE 255
  18. #define FFADE_IN 0x0000
  19. #define UNIT_SECOND (1<<12)
  20.  
  21. enum {
  22.     Red = 0,
  23.     Green,
  24.     Blue
  25. }
  26.  
  27. new const ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES[] = "zombie_escape.ini"
  28.  
  29. new const szHeroineModel[][] = { "mummmy" }
  30.  
  31. new bool:g_bHeroine[33]
  32. new Array:g_szHeroineModel
  33. new iHud, g_iMsgScreenFade
  34. new g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies,
  35.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity,
  36.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed,
  37.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback,
  38.     g_pCvarScreenFade,
  39.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[3]
  40.  
  41. public plugin_natives()
  42. {
  43.     register_native("ze_is_user_heroine", "native_ze_is_user_heroine", 1)
  44.     register_native("ze_set_user_heroine", "native_ze_set_user_heroine", 1)
  45. }
  46.  
  47. public plugin_precache()
  48. {
  49.     g_szHeroineModel = ArrayCreate(32, 1)
  50.  
  51.     amx_load_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  52.    
  53.     new iIndex, PlayerModel[32], Model_Path[128]
  54.  
  55.     if (ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) == 0)
  56.     {
  57.         for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < sizeof(szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  58.             ArrayPushString(g_szHeroineModel, szHeroineModel[iIndex])
  59.        
  60.         amx_save_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  61.     }
  62.  
  63.     for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  64.     {
  65.         ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, iIndex, PlayerModel, charsmax(PlayerModel))
  66.         formatex(Model_Path, charsmax(Model_Path), "models/player/%s/%s.mdl", PlayerModel, PlayerModel)
  67.         precache_model(Model_Path)
  68.     }
  69. }
  70.  
  71. public plugin_init()
  72. {
  73.     register_plugin("[ZE] Addons: Heroine", "1.2", "Jack GamePlay")
  74.    
  75.     RegisterHookChain(RG_CBasePlayer_TakeDamage, "Fw_TakeDamage")
  76.    
  77.     g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies = register_cvar("ze_heroine_min_zombies", "3")
  78.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed = register_cvar("ze_heroine_speed", "400")
  79.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity = register_cvar("ze_heroine_gravity", ".08")
  80.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback = register_cvar("ze_heroine_knockback", "600.0")
  81.  
  82.     g_pCvarScreenFade = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade", "1")
  83.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_red", "0")
  84.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_green", "150")
  85.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fadeblue", "0")
  86.    
  87.     iHud = CreateHudSyncObj()
  88.  
  89.     g_iMsgScreenFade = get_user_msgid("ScreenFade")
  90. }
  91.  
  92. public ze_zombie_appear()
  93. {
  94.     set_task(5.0, "Make_Heroine_Task", TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  95. }
  96.  
  97. public Make_Heroine_Task(taskid)
  98. {  
  99.     new id, Zombies = ze_get_zombies_number()
  100.    
  101.     if (Zombies < get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  102.     {
  103.         ze_colored_print(0, "!tThere must be at least !y[!g%i!y] !tzombies to activate special class!y.", get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  104.         remove_task(taskid)
  105.         return
  106.     }
  107.  
  108.     id = GetRandomHeroine(random_num(1, Zombies))
  109.     Set_User_Heroine(id)
  110.     remove_task(taskid)
  111.     return
  112. }
  113.  
  114. public Set_User_Heroine(id)
  115. {
  116.     new HeroineModel[32], Heroine_Name[32]
  117.    
  118.     if (!ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  119.         ze_set_user_zombie(id)
  120.  
  121.     g_bHeroine[id] = true
  122.  
  123.     #if defined PARACHUTE
  124.         ze_give_user_parachute(id)
  125.     #endif
  126.     #if defined MULTIJUMP
  127.         ze_give_user_multijump(id)
  128.     #endif
  129.  
  130.     if (get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity) > 0.0)
  131.     {
  132.         set_entvar(id, var_gravity, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity))
  133.     }
  134.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  135.     {
  136.         ze_set_zombie_speed(id, get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed))
  137.     }
  138.  
  139.     ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, random_num(0, ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) - 1), HeroineModel, charsmax(HeroineModel))
  140.     rg_set_user_model(id, HeroineModel)
  141.     get_user_name(id, Heroine_Name, charsmax(Heroine_Name))
  142.     set_hudmessage(HUDMESSAGE_RED, HUDMESSAGE_GREEN, HUDMESSAGE_BLUE, -1.0, 0.15, 1, 2.0, 2.0)
  143.     ShowSyncHudMsg(0, iHud, "%s BECAME HEROIN!!!", Heroine_Name)
  144.     ze_colored_print(id, "!tYou became !gHeroine!y.")
  145.    
  146.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFade))
  147.     {
  148.         message_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_iMsgScreenFade, _, id)
  149.         write_short(UNIT_SECOND) // duration
  150.         write_short(0) // hold time
  151.         write_short(FFADE_IN) // fade type
  152.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red])) // r
  153.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green])) // g
  154.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue])) // b
  155.         write_byte (255) // alpha
  156.         message_end()
  157.     }
  158. }
  159.  
  160. public Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  161. {
  162.     if (g_bHeroine[id])
  163.     {
  164.         g_bHeroine[id] = false
  165.  
  166.         if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  167.         {
  168.             ze_reset_zombie_speed(id)
  169.         }
  170.  
  171.         #if defined PARACHUTE
  172.             ze_remove_user_parachute(id)
  173.         #endif
  174.         #if defined MULTIJUMP
  175.             ze_remove_user_multijump(id)
  176.         #endif
  177.     }
  178. }
  179.  
  180. public client_disconnected(id)
  181. {
  182.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  183.     remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  184. }
  185.  
  186. public ze_user_infected(victim)
  187. {
  188.     if (!is_user_alive(victim))
  189.         return
  190.        
  191.     Unset_User_Heroine(victim)
  192. }
  193.  
  194. public ze_user_humanized(id)
  195. {
  196.     if (!is_user_alive(id))
  197.         return
  198.        
  199.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  200. }
  201.  
  202. public Fw_TakeDamage(victim, inflector, attacker)
  203. {
  204.     if (victim == attacker || !is_user_alive(victim) || !is_user_alive(attacker) || !attacker)
  205.         return HC_CONTINUE
  206.  
  207.     if (g_bHeroine[victim] && get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback) > 0.0)
  208.     {
  209.         set_member(victim, m_flVelocityModifier, 1.0)
  210.        
  211.         static Float:flOrigin[3]
  212.         pev(attacker, pev_origin, flOrigin)
  213.         Set_Knockback(victim, flOrigin, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback), 2)
  214.     }
  215.  
  216.     return HC_CONTINUE
  217. }
  218.  
  219. public ze_roundend()
  220. {
  221.     for (new id = 0; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  222.     {
  223.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  224.             continue
  225.            
  226.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  227.         remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  228.     }
  229. }
  230.  
  231. public native_ze_is_user_heroine(id)
  232. {
  233.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  234.     {
  235.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  236.         return false
  237.     }
  238.  
  239.     return g_bHeroine[id]
  240. }
  241.  
  242. public native_ze_set_user_heroine(id, set)
  243. {
  244.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  245.     {
  246.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  247.         return false
  248.     }
  249.  
  250.     if (!set)
  251.     {
  252.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  253.         {
  254.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player isn't heroine (%d).", id)
  255.             return false
  256.         }
  257.        
  258.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  259.         return true
  260.     }
  261.  
  262.     if (set)
  263.     {
  264.         if (g_bHeroine[id])
  265.         {
  266.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player is heroine (%d).", id)
  267.             return false
  268.         }
  269.  
  270.         Set_User_Heroine(id)
  271.         return true
  272.     }
  273.  
  274.     return false
  275. }
  276.  
  277. stock GetRandomHeroine(target_index)
  278. {
  279.     new iAliveZ, id
  280.    
  281.     for (id = 1; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  282.     {
  283.         if (is_user_alive(id) && ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  284.             iAliveZ++
  285.        
  286.         if (iAliveZ == target_index)
  287.             return id
  288.     }
  289.     return -1
  290. }
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 542
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#2

Post by czirimbolo » 5 Months Ago

Jack can you Tell me how this knockback should work? When I am a heroine, zombies can push me away by 1 hit and this class can be pushed away by humans like normal zombie. It should be hard to be pushed right?

[ Post made via Android ]
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#3

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 5 Months Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
5 Months Ago
Jack can you Tell me how this knockback should work? When I am a heroine, zombies can push me away by 1 hit and this class can be pushed away by humans like normal zombie. It should be hard to be pushed right?
Depends on your knockback value.
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 542
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#4

Post by czirimbolo » 5 Months Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
5 Months Ago
czirimbolo wrote:
5 Months Ago
Jack can you Tell me how this knockback should work? When I am a heroine, zombies can push me away by 1 hit and this class can be pushed away by humans like normal zombie. It should be hard to be pushed right?
Depends on your knockback value.

ze_heroine_knockback 0 - zombies CANNOT push me back, but human can push like other zombies
ze_heroine_knockback more than 0 - zombies CAN push me and human can push like other zombies


that is not right

anyway, this pushing heroine by zombies is useless. I think it should be pushing by humans, can you fix this? ze_heroine_knockback does NOT effect when human shoot to heroine
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#5

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 5 Months Ago

I don't understand.

[ Post made via Android ]
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 542
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#6

Post by czirimbolo » 5 Months Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
5 Months Ago
I don't understand.


When I am a Heroine --->ZOMBIES CAN PUSH ME BACK WHEN THEY JUST HIT ME. They can push me away. Zombies can push zombies = useless

fix this knockback
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 626
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#7

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 5 Months Ago

Try:
  1. // Uncomment to use parachute
  2. //#define PARACHUTE
  3. // Uncomment to use multijump
  4. //#DEFINE MULTIJUMP
  5.  
  6. #include <zombie_escape>
  7. #if defined PARACHUTE
  8.     #include <ze_parachute>
  9. #endif
  10. #if defined MULTIJUMP
  11.     #include <ze_multijump>
  12. #endif
  13.  
  14. #define TASK_MAKE_HEROINE 20019419
  15. #define HUDMESSAGE_RED 255
  16. #define HUDMESSAGE_GREEN 255
  17. #define HUDMESSAGE_BLUE 255
  18. #define FFADE_IN 0x0000
  19. #define UNIT_SECOND (1<<12)
  20.  
  21. enum {
  22.     Red = 0,
  23.     Green,
  24.     Blue
  25. }
  26.  
  27. new const ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES[] = "zombie_escape.ini"
  28.  
  29. new const szHeroineModel[][] = { "mummmy" }
  30.  
  31. new bool:g_bHeroine[33]
  32. new Array:g_szHeroineModel
  33. new iHud, g_iMsgScreenFade
  34. new g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies,
  35.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity,
  36.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed,
  37.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback,
  38.     g_pCvarScreenFade,
  39.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[3]
  40.  
  41. public plugin_natives()
  42. {
  43.     register_native("ze_is_user_heroine", "native_ze_is_user_heroine", 1)
  44.     register_native("ze_set_user_heroine", "native_ze_set_user_heroine", 1)
  45. }
  46.  
  47. public plugin_precache()
  48. {
  49.     g_szHeroineModel = ArrayCreate(32, 1)
  50.  
  51.     amx_load_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  52.    
  53.     new iIndex, PlayerModel[32], Model_Path[128]
  54.  
  55.     if (ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) == 0)
  56.     {
  57.         for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < sizeof(szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  58.             ArrayPushString(g_szHeroineModel, szHeroineModel[iIndex])
  59.        
  60.         amx_save_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  61.     }
  62.  
  63.     for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  64.     {
  65.         ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, iIndex, PlayerModel, charsmax(PlayerModel))
  66.         formatex(Model_Path, charsmax(Model_Path), "models/player/%s/%s.mdl", PlayerModel, PlayerModel)
  67.         precache_model(Model_Path)
  68.     }
  69. }
  70.  
  71. public plugin_init()
  72. {
  73.     register_plugin("[ZE] Addons: Heroine", "1.2", "Jack GamePlay")
  74.    
  75.     RegisterHookChain(RG_CBasePlayer_TakeDamage, "Fw_TakeDamage")
  76.    
  77.     g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies = register_cvar("ze_heroine_min_zombies", "3")
  78.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed = register_cvar("ze_heroine_speed", "400")
  79.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity = register_cvar("ze_heroine_gravity", ".08")
  80.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback = register_cvar("ze_heroine_knockback", "600.0")
  81.  
  82.     g_pCvarScreenFade = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade", "1")
  83.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_red", "0")
  84.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_green", "150")
  85.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fadeblue", "0")
  86.    
  87.     iHud = CreateHudSyncObj()
  88.  
  89.     g_iMsgScreenFade = get_user_msgid("ScreenFade")
  90. }
  91.  
  92. public ze_zombie_appear()
  93. {
  94.     set_task(5.0, "Make_Heroine_Task", TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  95. }
  96.  
  97. public Make_Heroine_Task(taskid)
  98. {  
  99.     new id, Zombies = ze_get_zombies_number()
  100.    
  101.     if (Zombies < get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  102.     {
  103.         ze_colored_print(0, "!tThere must be at least !y[!g%i!y] !tzombies to activate special class!y.", get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  104.         remove_task(taskid)
  105.         return
  106.     }
  107.  
  108.     id = GetRandomHeroine(random_num(1, Zombies))
  109.     Set_User_Heroine(id)
  110.     remove_task(taskid)
  111.     return
  112. }
  113.  
  114. public Set_User_Heroine(id)
  115. {
  116.     new HeroineModel[32], Heroine_Name[32]
  117.    
  118.     if (!ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  119.         ze_set_user_zombie(id)
  120.  
  121.     g_bHeroine[id] = true
  122.  
  123.     #if defined PARACHUTE
  124.         ze_give_user_parachute(id)
  125.     #endif
  126.     #if defined MULTIJUMP
  127.         ze_give_user_multijump(id)
  128.     #endif
  129.  
  130.     if (get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity) > 0.0)
  131.     {
  132.         set_entvar(id, var_gravity, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity))
  133.     }
  134.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  135.     {
  136.         ze_set_zombie_speed(id, get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed))
  137.     }
  138.  
  139.     ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, random_num(0, ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) - 1), HeroineModel, charsmax(HeroineModel))
  140.     rg_set_user_model(id, HeroineModel)
  141.     get_user_name(id, Heroine_Name, charsmax(Heroine_Name))
  142.     set_hudmessage(HUDMESSAGE_RED, HUDMESSAGE_GREEN, HUDMESSAGE_BLUE, -1.0, 0.15, 1, 2.0, 2.0)
  143.     ShowSyncHudMsg(0, iHud, "%s BECAME HEROIN!!!", Heroine_Name)
  144.     ze_colored_print(id, "!tYou became !gHeroine!y.")
  145.    
  146.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFade))
  147.     {
  148.         message_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_iMsgScreenFade, _, id)
  149.         write_short(UNIT_SECOND) // duration
  150.         write_short(0) // hold time
  151.         write_short(FFADE_IN) // fade type
  152.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red])) // r
  153.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green])) // g
  154.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue])) // b
  155.         write_byte (255) // alpha
  156.         message_end()
  157.     }
  158. }
  159.  
  160. public Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  161. {
  162.     if (g_bHeroine[id])
  163.     {
  164.         g_bHeroine[id] = false
  165.  
  166.         if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  167.         {
  168.             ze_reset_zombie_speed(id)
  169.         }
  170.  
  171.         #if defined PARACHUTE
  172.             ze_remove_user_parachute(id)
  173.         #endif
  174.         #if defined MULTIJUMP
  175.             ze_remove_user_multijump(id)
  176.         #endif
  177.     }
  178. }
  179.  
  180. public client_disconnected(id)
  181. {
  182.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  183.     remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  184. }
  185.  
  186. public ze_user_infected(victim)
  187. {
  188.     if (!is_user_alive(victim))
  189.         return
  190.        
  191.     Unset_User_Heroine(victim)
  192. }
  193.  
  194. public ze_user_humanized(id)
  195. {
  196.     if (!is_user_alive(id))
  197.         return
  198.        
  199.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  200. }
  201.  
  202. public Fw_TakeDamage(victim, inflector, attacker)
  203. {
  204.     if (victim == attacker || !is_user_alive(victim) || !is_user_alive(attacker) || !attacker)
  205.         return HC_CONTINUE
  206.  
  207.     if (!ze_is_user_zombie(victim) && g_bHeroine[victim] && get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback) > 0.0)
  208.     {
  209.         set_member(victim, m_flVelocityModifier, 1.0)
  210.        
  211.         static Float:flOrigin[3]
  212.         pev(attacker, pev_origin, flOrigin)
  213.         Set_Knockback(victim, flOrigin, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback), 2)
  214.     }
  215.  
  216.     return HC_CONTINUE
  217. }
  218.  
  219. public ze_roundend()
  220. {
  221.     for (new id = 0; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  222.     {
  223.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  224.             continue
  225.            
  226.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  227.         remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  228.     }
  229. }
  230.  
  231. public native_ze_is_user_heroine(id)
  232. {
  233.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  234.     {
  235.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  236.         return false
  237.     }
  238.  
  239.     return g_bHeroine[id]
  240. }
  241.  
  242. public native_ze_set_user_heroine(id, set)
  243. {
  244.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  245.     {
  246.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  247.         return false
  248.     }
  249.  
  250.     if (!set)
  251.     {
  252.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  253.         {
  254.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player isn't heroine (%d).", id)
  255.             return false
  256.         }
  257.        
  258.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  259.         return true
  260.     }
  261.  
  262.     if (set)
  263.     {
  264.         if (g_bHeroine[id])
  265.         {
  266.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player is heroine (%d).", id)
  267.             return false
  268.         }
  269.  
  270.         Set_User_Heroine(id)
  271.         return true
  272.     }
  273.  
  274.     return false
  275. }
  276.  
  277. stock GetRandomHeroine(target_index)
  278. {
  279.     new iAliveZ, id
  280.    
  281.     for (id = 1; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  282.     {
  283.         if (is_user_alive(id) && ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  284.             iAliveZ++
  285.        
  286.         if (iAliveZ == target_index)
  287.             return id
  288.     }
  289.     return -1
  290. }
Want your own mod edition? PM me.
Accepting web projects.
CS 1.6 hosting: powergamingtech.com

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 542
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#8

Post by czirimbolo » 5 Months Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
5 Months Ago
Try:
  1. // Uncomment to use parachute
  2. //#define PARACHUTE
  3. // Uncomment to use multijump
  4. //#DEFINE MULTIJUMP
  5.  
  6. #include <zombie_escape>
  7. #if defined PARACHUTE
  8.     #include <ze_parachute>
  9. #endif
  10. #if defined MULTIJUMP
  11.     #include <ze_multijump>
  12. #endif
  13.  
  14. #define TASK_MAKE_HEROINE 20019419
  15. #define HUDMESSAGE_RED 255
  16. #define HUDMESSAGE_GREEN 255
  17. #define HUDMESSAGE_BLUE 255
  18. #define FFADE_IN 0x0000
  19. #define UNIT_SECOND (1<<12)
  20.  
  21. enum {
  22.     Red = 0,
  23.     Green,
  24.     Blue
  25. }
  26.  
  27. new const ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES[] = "zombie_escape.ini"
  28.  
  29. new const szHeroineModel[][] = { "mummmy" }
  30.  
  31. new bool:g_bHeroine[33]
  32. new Array:g_szHeroineModel
  33. new iHud, g_iMsgScreenFade
  34. new g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies,
  35.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity,
  36.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed,
  37.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback,
  38.     g_pCvarScreenFade,
  39.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[3]
  40.  
  41. public plugin_natives()
  42. {
  43.     register_native("ze_is_user_heroine", "native_ze_is_user_heroine", 1)
  44.     register_native("ze_set_user_heroine", "native_ze_set_user_heroine", 1)
  45. }
  46.  
  47. public plugin_precache()
  48. {
  49.     g_szHeroineModel = ArrayCreate(32, 1)
  50.  
  51.     amx_load_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  52.    
  53.     new iIndex, PlayerModel[32], Model_Path[128]
  54.  
  55.     if (ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) == 0)
  56.     {
  57.         for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < sizeof(szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  58.             ArrayPushString(g_szHeroineModel, szHeroineModel[iIndex])
  59.        
  60.         amx_save_setting_string_arr(ZE_SETTING_RESOURCES, "Player Models", "HEROINE", g_szHeroineModel)
  61.     }
  62.  
  63.     for (iIndex = 0; iIndex < ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel); iIndex++)
  64.     {
  65.         ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, iIndex, PlayerModel, charsmax(PlayerModel))
  66.         formatex(Model_Path, charsmax(Model_Path), "models/player/%s/%s.mdl", PlayerModel, PlayerModel)
  67.         precache_model(Model_Path)
  68.     }
  69. }
  70.  
  71. public plugin_init()
  72. {
  73.     register_plugin("[ZE] Addons: Heroine", "1.2", "Jack GamePlay")
  74.    
  75.     RegisterHookChain(RG_CBasePlayer_TakeDamage, "Fw_TakeDamage")
  76.    
  77.     g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies = register_cvar("ze_heroine_min_zombies", "3")
  78.     g_pCvarHeroineSpeed = register_cvar("ze_heroine_speed", "400")
  79.     g_pCvarHeroineGravity = register_cvar("ze_heroine_gravity", ".08")
  80.     g_pCvarHeroineKnockback = register_cvar("ze_heroine_knockback", "600.0")
  81.  
  82.     g_pCvarScreenFade = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade", "1")
  83.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_red", "0")
  84.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fade_green", "150")
  85.     g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue] = register_cvar("ze_screen_fadeblue", "0")
  86.    
  87.     iHud = CreateHudSyncObj()
  88.  
  89.     g_iMsgScreenFade = get_user_msgid("ScreenFade")
  90. }
  91.  
  92. public ze_zombie_appear()
  93. {
  94.     set_task(5.0, "Make_Heroine_Task", TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  95. }
  96.  
  97. public Make_Heroine_Task(taskid)
  98. {  
  99.     new id, Zombies = ze_get_zombies_number()
  100.    
  101.     if (Zombies < get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  102.     {
  103.         ze_colored_print(0, "!tThere must be at least !y[!g%i!y] !tzombies to activate special class!y.", get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineMinZombies))
  104.         remove_task(taskid)
  105.         return
  106.     }
  107.  
  108.     id = GetRandomHeroine(random_num(1, Zombies))
  109.     Set_User_Heroine(id)
  110.     remove_task(taskid)
  111.     return
  112. }
  113.  
  114. public Set_User_Heroine(id)
  115. {
  116.     new HeroineModel[32], Heroine_Name[32]
  117.    
  118.     if (!ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  119.         ze_set_user_zombie(id)
  120.  
  121.     g_bHeroine[id] = true
  122.  
  123.     #if defined PARACHUTE
  124.         ze_give_user_parachute(id)
  125.     #endif
  126.     #if defined MULTIJUMP
  127.         ze_give_user_multijump(id)
  128.     #endif
  129.  
  130.     if (get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity) > 0.0)
  131.     {
  132.         set_entvar(id, var_gravity, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineGravity))
  133.     }
  134.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  135.     {
  136.         ze_set_zombie_speed(id, get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed))
  137.     }
  138.  
  139.     ArrayGetString(g_szHeroineModel, random_num(0, ArraySize(g_szHeroineModel) - 1), HeroineModel, charsmax(HeroineModel))
  140.     rg_set_user_model(id, HeroineModel)
  141.     get_user_name(id, Heroine_Name, charsmax(Heroine_Name))
  142.     set_hudmessage(HUDMESSAGE_RED, HUDMESSAGE_GREEN, HUDMESSAGE_BLUE, -1.0, 0.15, 1, 2.0, 2.0)
  143.     ShowSyncHudMsg(0, iHud, "%s BECAME HEROIN!!!", Heroine_Name)
  144.     ze_colored_print(id, "!tYou became !gHeroine!y.")
  145.    
  146.     if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFade))
  147.     {
  148.         message_begin(MSG_ONE_UNRELIABLE, g_iMsgScreenFade, _, id)
  149.         write_short(UNIT_SECOND) // duration
  150.         write_short(0) // hold time
  151.         write_short(FFADE_IN) // fade type
  152.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Red])) // r
  153.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Green])) // g
  154.         write_byte(get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarScreenFadeColor[Blue])) // b
  155.         write_byte (255) // alpha
  156.         message_end()
  157.     }
  158. }
  159.  
  160. public Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  161. {
  162.     if (g_bHeroine[id])
  163.     {
  164.         g_bHeroine[id] = false
  165.  
  166.         if (get_pcvar_num(g_pCvarHeroineSpeed) > 0.0)
  167.         {
  168.             ze_reset_zombie_speed(id)
  169.         }
  170.  
  171.         #if defined PARACHUTE
  172.             ze_remove_user_parachute(id)
  173.         #endif
  174.         #if defined MULTIJUMP
  175.             ze_remove_user_multijump(id)
  176.         #endif
  177.     }
  178. }
  179.  
  180. public client_disconnected(id)
  181. {
  182.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  183.     remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  184. }
  185.  
  186. public ze_user_infected(victim)
  187. {
  188.     if (!is_user_alive(victim))
  189.         return
  190.        
  191.     Unset_User_Heroine(victim)
  192. }
  193.  
  194. public ze_user_humanized(id)
  195. {
  196.     if (!is_user_alive(id))
  197.         return
  198.        
  199.     Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  200. }
  201.  
  202. public Fw_TakeDamage(victim, inflector, attacker)
  203. {
  204.     if (victim == attacker || !is_user_alive(victim) || !is_user_alive(attacker) || !attacker)
  205.         return HC_CONTINUE
  206.  
  207.     if (!ze_is_user_zombie(victim) && g_bHeroine[victim] && get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback) > 0.0)
  208.     {
  209.         set_member(victim, m_flVelocityModifier, 1.0)
  210.        
  211.         static Float:flOrigin[3]
  212.         pev(attacker, pev_origin, flOrigin)
  213.         Set_Knockback(victim, flOrigin, get_pcvar_float(g_pCvarHeroineKnockback), 2)
  214.     }
  215.  
  216.     return HC_CONTINUE
  217. }
  218.  
  219. public ze_roundend()
  220. {
  221.     for (new id = 0; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  222.     {
  223.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  224.             continue
  225.            
  226.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  227.         remove_task(TASK_MAKE_HEROINE)
  228.     }
  229. }
  230.  
  231. public native_ze_is_user_heroine(id)
  232. {
  233.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  234.     {
  235.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  236.         return false
  237.     }
  238.  
  239.     return g_bHeroine[id]
  240. }
  241.  
  242. public native_ze_set_user_heroine(id, set)
  243. {
  244.     if (!is_user_connected(id))
  245.     {
  246.         log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Invalid Player (%d).", id)
  247.         return false
  248.     }
  249.  
  250.     if (!set)
  251.     {
  252.         if (!g_bHeroine[id])
  253.         {
  254.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player isn't heroine (%d).", id)
  255.             return false
  256.         }
  257.        
  258.         Unset_User_Heroine(id)
  259.         return true
  260.     }
  261.  
  262.     if (set)
  263.     {
  264.         if (g_bHeroine[id])
  265.         {
  266.             log_error(AMX_ERR_NATIVE, "[ZE] Player is heroine (%d).", id)
  267.             return false
  268.         }
  269.  
  270.         Set_User_Heroine(id)
  271.         return true
  272.     }
  273.  
  274.     return false
  275. }
  276.  
  277. stock GetRandomHeroine(target_index)
  278. {
  279.     new iAliveZ, id
  280.    
  281.     for (id = 1; id <= get_member_game(m_nMaxPlayers); id++)
  282.     {
  283.         if (is_user_alive(id) && ze_is_user_zombie(id))
  284.             iAliveZ++
  285.        
  286.         if (iAliveZ == target_index)
  287.             return id
  288.     }
  289.     return -1
  290. }
ok you fixed pushing zombies by zombies. But ze_heroine_knockback does not work.

ze_heroine_knockback 0 = there is still normaln knockback like for normal zombies
ze_heroine_knockback 150 or 300 or 600 or even 1000 = the same knockback like above

how to change this knockback?
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests