Your ideas for v1.5

Community News/Announcements
karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 21
Contact:

Re: Your ideas for v1.5

#31

Post by karan » 1 Week Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Month Ago
Hey members :smiley:,

We will move to version 1.5 very soooon :D, and in this topic you need to post:
  1. Any bug you faced.
  2. Any new idea or missing feature in the Mod.
Here we are waiting your ideas and bug report.
need a fix for knife extras when we add some extras which come as knife; are crashing sv idk this is mods problem or not but when i use those extras in zp sv is working fine so can u add support for knife plz.
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1961
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#32

Post by Raheem » 1 Week Ago

@karan, i think these problems from knifes themselves. Because i used them and no problem at all.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1961
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#33

Post by Raheem » 1 Week Ago

Luxurious wrote:
1 Week Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

User avatar
Muhammet20
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Syria
Posts: 365
Joined: 11 Months Ago
Location: Turkey
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Age: 13
Contact:

#34

Post by Muhammet20 » 1 Week Ago

Raheem wrote:
1 Week Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Week Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?

[ Post made via Android ]
.::Kaya Gaming || Never Give Up || Zombie Escape::.
https://kaya-gaming.ga/index.php

I just believe in two things, First thing is who i see in the mirror, second thing is who i don't see in the sky.

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 589
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#35

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 5 Days Ago

Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Week Ago
Raheem wrote:
1 Week Ago
Luxurious wrote:
1 Week Ago
@Raheem ,[*] When New Version will come?
Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?
Bad idea.
Not interested in CS/Pawn anymore.
Accepting web projects.

czirimbolo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Poland
Posts: 509
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

#36

Post by czirimbolo » 4 Days Ago

Jack GamePlay wrote:
5 Days Ago
Muhammet20 wrote:
1 Week Ago
Raheem wrote:
1 Week Ago


Ideas noted, and the work will be started after maybe 5 days from today.
you will add scarw system by levels?
level 0 = scare so much
level 5 = scare
level 10 = little scare
level 15 = no scare

good idea?
Bad idea.
Better fix this xp system and your heroine class
Image

User avatar
Mohamed Alaa
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 589
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 34 times
Been thanked: 48 times
Age: 19
Contact:

#37

Post by Mohamed Alaa » 4 Days Ago

czirimbolo wrote:
4 Days Ago
Better fix this xp system and your heroine class
This isn't related to what this topic is about. However, will be done after the version is released.
Not interested in CS/Pawn anymore.
Accepting web projects.

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#38

Post by karan » 4 Days Ago

also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000
Image

User avatar
Raheem
Mod Developer
Mod Developer
Egypt
Posts: 1961
Joined: 2 Years Ago
Location: Egypt
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 108 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#39

Post by Raheem » 3 Days Ago

karan wrote:
4 Days Ago
also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
If got time, i'll make linux full pack for version 1.5

NEW version in progress, someone can see commits here: https://github.com/raheem-cs/Zombie-Esc ... its/master
You don't know? Learn and you will know.

karan
Mod Tester
Mod Tester
India
Posts: 55
Joined: 1 Year Ago
Location: India
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3 times
Age: 21
Contact:

#40

Post by karan » 2 Days Ago

Raheem wrote:
3 Days Ago
karan wrote:
4 Days Ago
also guys need linux and windows full pack of ver 1.4 and upcoming 1.5 cause u guys made those plugins so u know which amxx version and which rehlds is better for the plugins cause when we update it; sometimes it get bugged or insane cpu usase; so plz make full linux and win pack so we can use those plugins more efficiently TY :D
If got time, i'll make linux full pack for version 1.5

NEW version in progress, someone can see commits here: https://github.com/raheem-cs/Zombie-Esc ... its/master
kk bro :D
NeVeR DiE | Zombie Escape
IP : 139.59.90.127:40000
Image

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest